“Nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 158 Restaurants in Brockton
E Bridgewater, Ma.
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went on a Saturday evening. We had a group of 5 and only a 5 minute wait to be seated. Large screen TV's everywhere. Food is your wings and burger sports bar stuff. Did not see any shifts or key chains for sale like the Orlando BWW. Great atmosphere for the sports nut. Lots of cheering but not too loud. I'd go back

Visited October 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“the worst wings ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I ate at your restaurant for the first time tonight. In Brockton Massachusetts. After watching your commercials and listening to your radio ads, I admit I was excited to try your wings. I was thinking they must be great for a company to name their restaurant after wings.

Well they were TERRIBLE!!!! Extremely overcooked nibblets of chicken wings, with hardly any meat. McDonalds new wings are twice the size.

I was extremely disappointed. I got the 15 piece order for $15.99. the wings were very small and so overly cooked that there was hardly any meat on them. They were more like the wings you get at a bar that charged .25 cents a wing.

The sauces tasted just like you can get the same in the salad dressing section of a supermarket.

Did I find anything good.... Well the draft beer selection was good, and my draft beer, Orange Shandy, was actually cold! Most draft beers at bars are cool, but not cold. The beer was very good and very cold. We were also served and charged for the Tall beers when we were not even told there was a choice between tall and short beers. A sneaky way for the restaurant to make money and the bartender extra tip "Sell only large size draft beers". Do not educated the guests in the choices.

We sat at the bar. The restaurant was busy due to the world series game, but it was not even close to being full. We were not acknowledged for at least 5 minutes by the bartender and there were at least 2 bartenders working. The appetizer took about 15 minutes to come to us. totally unacceptable for appetizers timing.

We then orders entree's, I got the 15 pc wing and my friend got the honey chicken salad.

I will say due to the first time experience, I will not be back. The wing quality for a restaurant claiming to specialize in "Wings" was sub-par.

Sorry to be so honest.