“Very Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Brockton
New Jersey
“Very Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed for one Friday evening. I couldn't believe how friendly the staff is. Everyone, from the maids to the front desk people, said hi and how are you doing. My compliments to the management. Our room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. Free wifi is a plus. Also a plus it the complimentary breakfast. They had everything from sausage, to eggs, yogurt, bagels, even a pancake machine. We get a great deal through hotelreservations.com. They applied every possible discount.

Room Tip: our room was on the first floor and it looked recently upgraded.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Southport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had stayed here in the past and the place needed some work. This stay everything was in working order and the decor was great, nice job fixing up the joint. There are plenty of places to eat around and a mall across the street...................

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have stayed at this location two times in the past two weeks. Both times I have gotten friendly service, a clean and comfortable room and a great free breakfast in the morning. It included eggs, bacon, pancakes and many other assorted items. The rooms are clean and comfortable and well maintained. All of the employees were friendly and had plenty of smiles to make me feel welcome. I had a late arrival (aft 2am) both times and the check-in process was quick and the second visit it was even quicker. Located about 20 miles south of Boston, I avoided paying high rates for staying downtown and there was no rush hour traffic.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rancho Cordova, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Check in was fast and nice. Frontdesk staff was very friendly and helpful. kind of hard finding the elevator. The layour of the hotel is different. got to our room and it was very tiny. For some reason we did not get the platinum guest upgrade, the hotel did not seems full. But back to the room. Very tiny. not much space for luggage, backpack ect. With my husband and me we had two sutcases, and two backpacks. I put mine on the floor next to the bed, and had to step over it to get by it. kind of tuff ironing also.
But the room was very clean. The bed was nice, and we did get a good nigth sleep. All in all nice.
Also a shopping center just across the street. Nice places to eat close by too.

Room Tip: I'm not sure how to get a nice room. They did not upgrade when they should have
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Location is ok. The staff was very friendly we used Priceline to get room. They put us on the 3rd floor near the stairway. Between 10pm and 12am people kept running up and down the hall being extremely loud. The frame around our door was not solid so light and noise came in very easily. The second night was the same. Lots of noise from 1:30am until 3:20. I couldn't tell if someone was screaming crying or laughing very loud. I didn't sleep for 2 nights. The sheets on the bed were torn I was just not comfortable at all. The breakfast was ok. Not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Klee2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you were able to experience the nice and friendly environment from our staff and our location and breakfast to be at par with your expectations. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us. We want our guests to have the best sleep possible when away from home and I am very sorry the outside noise kept you awake during your stay. I understand your frustrations and only ask that if you encounter these kind of problems please just let the Manager on Duty know so they can try to resolve the issue right away. Nevertheless, I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

I trust that the above issues will not deter you from choosing us as your hotel on your next visit to Brockton, MA.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good place to stay. The beds are good and the bedding package was new and comfortable. Friendly check in and stay. Standard Holiday Inn Express Breakfast in a very clean and serviced area. Will stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: All good rooms as they have recently remolded.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Concord, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This hotel is a great place to stay. The beds are great and they give you lots of pillows. The room was great as well. The hotel and room were very clean. The employees are very friendly and treat you like family. I am sure if I ever need a hotel room again in the Brockton area, I will choose the Holiday Inn Express

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton? Share your experiences!