I stayed a few weeks back when I went to a Patriots game. I tried to check in early, but room wasn't available. I went to the mall and came back at 2pm and the room was ready.
1) Room was recently remodeled, with comfortable bed, flat screen TV, microwave and fridge.
2) Room was clean, and had coffee maker, toiletries, and 4 bath towels (expected in a room with 2 beds)
3) Staff was efficent, check-in and check-out was quick and painless.
4) Plenty of free parking
1) I didn't like the breakfast but there is a Dunkin Donuts down the road.
1) Elevators are far from the lobby. Learn where the stairs are as the first staircase is way before the elevator and may actually be closer to your room.
2) The entrance to the hotel is set back from the road and hard to find. The driveway to the hotel is right next to Dick's sporting goods.
Overall, I had a great stay at this HIE and would stay again. I used points, but the cash rate was much cheaper than staying in Boston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boston-Brockton has just completed a $1.5 million renovation. The renovation included a complete overhaul of the guestrooms, public areas, exterior facade and landscaping. Additionally, new management has been assigned to improve overall guest satisfaction. Situated at the entrance of the Westgate Mall, the hotel is immediately adjacent to Route 24 and Route 27. Thehotel's proximity to major routes and its location in a vigorously recovering market make it a prime destination for visitors." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boston South - Brockton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.