“Great vacation” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Great vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stayed Tuesday through Friday and I wish we stayed another day or two! The location was great. The staff was so helpful and nice. They answered all our questions and gave us maps and directions to anywhere we wanted to go. They also gave a few suggestions of good beaches and places to take our two year old. We had a great time.
We went the third week in September so a lot of the ice cream places were closed for the season but that was fine with us. There was also no traffic anywhere and we had a blast cruising around and exploring, we did find ice cream! There was a lot to do and not enough time to do everything!
The unit was bigger then we thought and had a ton of space. It was well kept and the beds were nice. The grounds were nice and the pool was great. We had fun on the playground also. If I wasn't 7 months pregnant, we would have taken advantage of the tennis courts.
When we come back to Cape Cod in a few years, we will definitely stay at Brewster Green and will stay longer.
I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

We missed out on a few days of our vacation due to the hurricane and us changing our flights but the staff was very helpful and caring and we got our vacation under way!
The unit was a nice surprise as I wasn't sure what to expect. I hear a lot of timeshares in Cape Cod are run down and desperatly need updating but our unit had little attempts here and there showing they are working on it. It can't be easy with so much traffic coming through there. There were new slate floors at the entrance, new cupboards, I think drapes, and most important, the beds were good! Unit 31 really needs a new sliding door though! I left it open one night cause I couldn't get it closed.
Didn't even have a chance to use the pools as we were at the beaches each day.
The resort used to be a condo complex. This explains all the space and cupboards in the unit. The units are very spread out and private. We were shocked at all the people packing up and checking out on Fri. We were wondering where all these people were all week. I think most people are out and about all day.
Went to JT's the first night and had an insane amount of seafood. It was very good. Would reccomend Kreme and Cone. Favorite was Arnolds. We had fresh oysters, lobster, clams yummm. These are all kind of self serve dining but we found them to be the least "touristy trap" kind of places. Worst was Lobster Claw. Terrible broiled scallops I couldn't finish even half.
Our favorite beach was Nauset beach. There is a food stand there that rented me beach chairs for $5 each and let us use boogie boards for free! The waves were awesome, lots of surfers, and lots of seals spotted in the waves.
We found the Cape side beaches quite boaring but Skaket beach was great for that after dinner walk out on the beach with the tide gone out. You can see the sun set and walk for miles out where the ocean was an hour earlier.
Went to Provincetown for Dolphin Fleet whale watching and it was well worth the money. We saw so many whales I couldn't count them all. They are all known by name by the nature guide narrator.
Great find!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
chelsea,me
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

great place to stay,well keeped ,fun for the whole familey,cant wait to come back.the indoor salt water pool was great

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
North Haven, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We did have a great time at Brewster Green. The people are nice and the property is nice but the condo we stayed in needed a lot of updating and some cleaning.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom with an awesome deck that was really private. Nice layout. My kids loved it and didn't really notice anything I did. There were spider webs in many places like bottom of cabinets, above showers, under blinds, just everywhere. The place looks really clean when you first get in but surfaces are clean, that's where it ended. Not a big deal though, I wasn't crawling into any of those areas. What bothered me was the bathroom light had a few bugs in it, yuck.

The people were all very very nice. Especially those behind the desk. They were fantastic, helpful and friendly.

Our unit needs some updating. I will leave it at that. What I also noticed was the indoor pool area. It needs a lot of work, especially tile work. Also the racketball courts.

I am indicating all of this because I feel like I should. My whole family had a great time and despite all the little things it was a very nice place to stay. When I get around to it, I will be putting up pictures to add to this listing.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Evansville, In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Brewster Green. My husband, our daughter and her husband and our 2 year old grandson had plenty of space in the three bedroom unit. There were many activities available with tennis, bicycles, indoor & outdoor pool and a great playground for the little guy. We loved Cokie's down the road for great seafood and ice cream. The beaches were not crowded at all...pretty much had them all to ourselves. The water was too cold for swimming, but we enjoyed our time on the beach. Lots to see and do and we hope to go back!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Reston, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

Centrally located with easy access to all areas on the Cape. Very friendly and helpful staff. Units comfortable, clean and spacious. Restaurants nearby: Impudent Oyster in Chatham, Old Jailhouse Tavern and Beacon in Orleans, Daniel Webster Inn in Sandwich, Riverway Lobster House in S. Yarmouth. A day trip to Boston was worthwhile - we drove to the "T" (Red Line). Shopping at the Christmas Tree store is a good rainy day activity.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Middletown, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

As timeshare owners, we spend a week at Brewster Green every September. Unfortunately we will not be able to go this September. When I called them, they told me as owners we can get a great deal the last week of March. We even got to stay in the unit we own!

As usual, the condo , the grounds, and the facility were spotless. It was nice and quiet and was so relaxing! We were the first to sleep on new matresses installed 3 days before we got there!

Thanks again to everyone at BG for another great family vacation!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Brewster Green Resort? Share your experiences!