“LOVED IT!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Boston
“LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I just loved it. Perfect spot for a quick bite with several different options. The food was fantastic and service amazing. We met one of the owner's and you could tell she was truly engaging her customers.

Visited August 2012

nyc
“loved this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

this place is so cute and the food is excellent. the mexican street corn is amazing. one night that we were there was a good band. they also had lots of games to keep the kids occupied. margaritas were great too.

Visited August 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great place to take a break on the bike path”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

El Guapo's is right off the Cape Cod Rail Trail in Brewster. It is an excellent place to take a break on a bike ride. You can park your bike, take a seat on the porch and enjoy fresh and delicious Mexican food. You can also have uno cervesa or uno margarita if you choose.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scarsdale, New York
“Lousy service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I visit the Cape every year with my family. My son has Celiac Disease and he loves El Guapo. I can't stand the food at El Guapo, but I take him because they have a gluten free menu. We double check everything before we order to make sure its gluten free. Well, have eating the refried beans three times (asking each time if they are safe), the server then told him that they were NOT gluten free. I don't know if they are or they aren't (my son has no intestinal symptoms) but it threw their credibility out the window. On top if it, one time the computers were down and we had to wait 20 min to order, the next time there were no gluten free wraps (they told us to wait 20 min but we got the food without the wrap). Its a cute place and a great location but PLEASE, if you are going to advertise gluten free, you need to be careful. People with Celiac have a serious disease, please take us seriously - little bits of gluten can seriously affect his health. I am SO angry, I hope to never go back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington
“Great fish tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Well the ambience for this place is nothing to write home about but the fish tacos sure are! If you want super casual dining (outside picnic tables) and a maguerita to go with your meal, this is the place to go.

Visited July 2012