“Sunday, August 3.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Sunday, August 3.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We heard this restaurant had changed owners and name. Absolutely worth checking out! Have been 3 times so far & have delighted in every choice made. Far and away better than the previous occupant!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Needham
“Creative menu and awesome food. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went to Morello's with our 3 boys and everyone loved their meal. The portion sizes we very generous. I had the tuna sashimi for an appetizer which came in a martini glass. It was awesome. My son had the roasted chicken gerello (sp?) and said it was better than the one he had at the capital grill. I highly recommend this restaurant and Chef Rob Bono.

N.J.
“Average at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had dinner there last night with friends. Server was pleasant and efficient. Pear and walnut salad had all the right ingredients but was overdressed and had an unusual taste, Might be better off without the tomatoes. Skate dinner was very good. Eggplant rollatini was a bust. Very tough and had a burnt taste. Frozen would have been better. Bolognese was fairly good but everyone tasted and agreed it was too salty.
Also, the busboy was cleaning a table near us with a household cleaner that had a very strong odor.
Probably won't return.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New City
“Okay Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A nice place, I think prides itself on it's pizza, as that is what I saw most tables order. I had the short ribs, my wife the eggplant rolletini. The ribs tasted bland and the eggplant was okay, I would state that the service was excellent.

Visited July 2014
“Morello's Worth the Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I hope they can get through all the name and management changes at this place because it has very good food. In our party of 4 we ordered the grilled lamb chop (special), chicken souvlaki, shrimp scampi and haddock francaise. Everyone enjoyed their meals and no food was left behind. The lamb chop was cooked to perfection and was a good size but it's still a lamb chop so I had room to help my daughter finish her chicken souvlaki, which was plentiful and had a great flavor from the Greek seasonings. Prices ranged from $18 to $21. We sat on the porch which had the window covers down since it was a rainy night and it was very comfortable, as inside the A/C was cranked up too much (as it is in every restaurant in the summer). Our only complaint was the family with 2 small kids that thought it was fine to run around, yell and scream as loud as possible. Never ceases to amaze me when I see parents that allow that to happen. But our excellent waitress, Susan, did a good job keeping us enjoying the meals and service.

• Visited July 2014