“Try somewhere else...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Toronto
“Try somewhere else...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went there as a family and it still annoys me that you have to pay $1.99 for a pop, here is no exception. The fish, which my son and I have was cod and was overlooked and touch, the chips were good here. The waiter really did not seem to like being there and appeared to take your order deliver it and that was it. The fish taco my son had appeared like a slab of frozen fish in a wrap, not a taco at all.

Dennis, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great food, fast service with a smile!! Fast kitchen!! Very efficient, clean and courteous. Easy access, plenty of parking. Outdoor eating area very pleasant.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect vacation breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ate breakfast here twice while staying at Ocean Edge. The perfect place to have breakfast while vacationing: good food, reasonable prices, friendly staff, unpretentious. Ate the Eggs Florentine, which were just perfect. But I have to complement the staff on a couple of service experiences that were special. 1) The hostess told us that we'd have to wait for 10 or 15 minutes, so of course we were impatient (and hungry!). But she delivered on her promised wait time, seating us after only 10 minutes, and then apologized twice for the wait. She didn't need to apologize, but she did it quite sincerely. So nice. 2) I was eating and my napkin fell on the ground under an outdoor picnic table. I quickly scooped it up and was continuing my meal when a waitress (not ours) breezed by and handed me a clean napkin, saying she had noticed my problem. (Really? At a busy diner?) Love it. Just a warm and unpretentious place where you can kick back and eat a good meal, with nice people taking care of you.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ct
“Great place for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The place was busy early on a Saturday morning so my wife and I say at the bar. Place was great. Good Blueberry Pancakes, omelet, everything. Friendly service too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norwood, NJ
“Good breakfast, happy servers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food was very good and the server was enthusiatic and knowledgable about the menu. She recommended the corned beef hash and said that even though it wasn't made in house it was her favorite. It was very good.