“Frustratingly Slow” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Boston, Massachusetts
“Frustratingly Slow”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I won't come back here again. We waited 15 minutes for a table on a sunny Sunday morning and after we set down we ordered promptly but it was 35 minutes before we saw food. Our waitress never came back to offer more coffee or juice. We were sitting right in front of the window where the food comes out for pick up (which made it more frustrating because all the food came out but ours!) and there is an air conditioner above the window that was blowing on us. I asked to have it turned off and the hostess was fairly snarky in her response and merely raised the temperature. We found the service to be poor and the food acceptable.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

West Orange, New Jersey
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

We saw this place when driving down 6A and decided to stop for breakfast. This was probably the best meal of the trip and the cheapest one too. We had your regular breakfast with eggs, potato hash, toast and coffee. The food came out very quickly and the service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended for breakfast and lunch from seeing the specials board. Would definitely go there again.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Solid Breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Dined for breakfast twice. Solid breakfast. Service was great. Coffee was a little weak for my liking but I like strong coffee. I'd returned once, I'd go back again.

Visited August 2011
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Good food super service with a smile. They move fast but they don't rush you. If I lived here it would be regular stop.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Park City, Utah
“They learn from their mistakes, and it gets better everytime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

I have been eating at the Brewster Coffee Shop a couple times a year for the past five years, and I must say, my experience improves every time. When I first started going, the floors were always digusting and dirty, but now they are spotless! And the tables were so sticky you could dip your pancakes in them, but now its a serene and classy glass table. I don't know if the place is under new management or what... but this place is a quality breakfast spot in my book. The only thing I would change would be their coffee.... which seems to be a unanimous critique. Either buy new coffee, or change the name of the restaurant. Buy new coffee makers so it isn't as watery. That mystery is beyond me. Good Luck Coffee Crew. Keep up the good work.

• Visited July 2011