“I love Nickerson” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nickerson State Park Campgrounds

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brewster
Nickerson State Park Campgrounds
You added Nickerson State Park Campgrounds to your Saves list
Route 6A, Brewster, MA 02631   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“I love Nickerson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2004

Nickerson State Park was my first experience of camping, and I loved it. My friends and I spent a few nights there last summer, and It was one of the best trips I have ever been on. I love the atmosphere of Nickerson. We stayed in a very wooded area, and it was very clean and beautiful. A couple of months later, a friend and I went camping in Rhode Island. I was very disappointed with the campgrounds there. I think Nickerson is such an exceptional campground, you're not likely to find one like it anywhere on the east coast. My friends and I are already planning our trip to Cape Cod for this summer, and are definately planning on camping at Nickerson State Park.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2003

I love this place more than any other on earth. I haven't been everywhere, but it's hard to imagine a better or more peaceful spot.
There's something about Cape Cod that's hard to explain if you haven't been there, but if you have, you understand. Maybe it's the air, salty, mixed with the smell of pine and bayberries. In Nickerson State Park the campsites are big enough, clean, and have a table and fireplace.
The Park Staff is always helpful and polite. They hold informative and educational presentations, such as nature walks, star gazing, etc. The ponds and beaches are clean and clear, and you are a short drive from the ocean, as well. All of this for a mere $12.00 a night per site. Who could ask for more?

Been to Nickerson State Park Campgrounds? Share your experiences!