We stayed at the villages 5 nights in the arbor area. The structure is very big, you will have to drive around and there are 2 major areas where you will find pools and pool bar. The whole villages is between a big golf club, so you are surrounded by 11 holes. Our unit was pretty clean with fully equipped kitchen and w/d. The bed was not too comfortable. The Linx restaurant is very good and whole staff is gentle and extremely professional.
The defects of this resort is the pools, they are pretty small and for the number of guest hey have they are very limiting. After noon they become crowded with kids playing and screaming (as all the kids do). That's unfortunate because they really have ton of space and they could build more maybe for over 21 as well.
Pretty good stay I would recommend for quality and location. Less for relaxing at poolside. It's a pity with all the space and green they have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contact us directly at Ocean Edge for best rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, MA - Cape Cod