The Villages turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. The suite was spotlessly clean, enormous offering plenty of space to cook and eat in, stretch out and just relax. 3 bedrooms, all with their own bath meant this would be great for a big family gathering or for a bunch of friends getting away. The staff was welcoming, very knowledgeable of the area attractions and happy to help. Relax or get out, this place has all that you could want to do from tennis, basketball, pool, fitness.
The golf course is truly exceptional. Every hole is another absolutely stunning postcard setting. Challenging but not insane. Lush rolling fairways were perfect nor was a single blade of grass out of place on the greens. The bunkers, yep, I couldn't avoid them completely but they were fluffy white sand that were predictable and easy to get out of. Real, friendly, nice folks running the course and offered up some helpful tips on shot placement.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Resort
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style mansion is a sprawling year-round resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.