There's not enough time in the day or space on this post to explain how wonderful this place actually is! This was my families second summer down at Ocean Edge and I already can't wait for next year. From check in to check out everything was flawless! All staff were more than helpful, rooms were spotless, pools (all of them) were clean and refreshing, golf course was in incredible shape, private beach was amazing (water was close to 70 degrees in Aug, nothing short of bath water), kids have plenty to do, and the food was excellent - (Linx Restaurant) Off the resort plenty of places to shop and eat as well. I recommend JT's right across from the main entrance, amazing seafood!
I would recommend this resort over and over and over again. I have a 3 1/2 yr old and he absolutely loved it. Very kid friendly and kid proof. Quiet at night and plenty to do in and around the Brewster area!
I thank the staff for all there hard work, especially Sean Sullivan who was amazing to my family and I. Thank you and see you again next year!
-Kevin and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contact us directly at Ocean Edge for best rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, MA - Cape Cod