“Great accommodations, beautiful setting and beach” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Contact Us For Best Rates
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brewster
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great accommodations, beautiful setting and beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

There's nothing bad to say about our stay! We had a fantastic time staying at the Ocean Edge while we were in town for the wedding. Everyone made the process extremely smooth from check-in to check-out.

We got a great deal for peak season on the suite my fiance and I stayed in. We were in town for three days and so happy to find out that our suite included a washer and dryer - made cleaning out sandy clothes that much easier.

I'd suggest checking out the brunch on the deck as well as the private beach. We were truly impressed with both and the beach attendees were wonderful, greeting us with beach towels in hand.

The highlight of our stay was the scenery and the awesome staff who were friendly and prompt!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Polish first
Northborough, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I got married at Ocean Edge Resort this past September. We worked with Rita and she was AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and took care of everything!!!! It was the dream wedding we always wanted and I would recommend Ocean Edge to anyone. We stayed in the newly renovated hotel rooms and they were just gorgeous. The food was perfect! We really had a wonderful time and I can't say enough about our coordinator Rita how great she was!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Orleans, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our room was very underwhelming, but large. Surprisingly, our bedroom was way too tiny to be comfortable. The bed was a double at best. The wi-fi that you had to pay extra for only worked for one device. I spent over an hour on the phone with tech support trying to correct the problem so my husband and I could both do a little work, but it was never solved. We will definitely visit the cape again, but we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Medford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Ocean Edge was the perfect location for our wedding on 11/16/12. Stacy Bianchi and her team helped put all of our dreams into a reality. 90% of our guests were not from the Cape and they loved the accommodations. Ocean Edge is located on Cape Cod in a great location with spectacular views. The staff is friendly and goes out of their way to make the stay enjoyable. The rooms are beautiful and very clean. My wedding guests had the option of staying in a villa on the mansion side, a hotel room on the mansion side or a one bedroom villa on the villages (golf course) side. The staff was very helpful and provided transportation to the guests staying in the villas until 1am/1:30am to make sure people didn't have to worry about drinking and driving. We loved Ocean Edge and if we could do it all over again, we would do our wedding there in a heart beat!

Room Tip: I would pick the mansion side just for convenience and the rooms/views are spectacular
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Huntington, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

My family stayed here for 5 nights in a villa. Upon arrival and checking in, we added our extra day since we were all "wowed" as soon as we drove on the property!

Our villa was larger than we expected do it was even more comfortable for our stay. Nice decor....having a kitchen was a plus because we could buy breakfast and lunch at a nearby store and not break the bank

The restaurants were amazing on the property! We ate at the pub in the basement of the mansion two times. It was reasonable. The clubhouse restaurant was wonderful too.

The only criticism I had was the pool snack bar. It was horrible ..... Microwaved burgers?? Really??!! We threw them out....they really should renovate that snack bar to include a grill!

Oh boy.....our favorite day was taking the awesome bike trail from ocean edge resort! It was so much fun riding with all of us for hours and hours! I'm talking about 2 adults and a 22 year old man, 20 year old girl, and A 17 year old. I felt like a kid again At 48!

We will definitely return one day! We loved it!

• Stayed August 2012
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The main registration and the meeting and banquet rooms are located in stunning, 100 year old buildings that are like Grand Mansions. Beautiful grounds, lovely wood panelling, these buildings exude Cape Cod charm. The groundsm the lawn, the beach front are all wonderful.

Our rooms were literally "down the road" too far to walk. There is a shuttle bus system although we used our car to get back and forth. The rooms are immaculate, with three or four to a cottage, but the decor is pure fifties or sixties. I felt like I was sleeping in my parent's home.

The staff were friendly and helpful, but the set up is challenging. We were there for a conference and the distances made easy meetings difficult. There were our weddings during my time there, and we all felt like they resulted in us becoming second tier guests.

Anyway, if you golf,it would be beautiful. I am very glad that we stayed here and experienced this fine old building. Would I choose to stay here again? Probably not unless some real investment was put into the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask to be put in a cottage as close to the Main Building as possible.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
East Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I recently celebrated our wedding with a "mini-moon" weekend in one of the villas on the golf course at Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster. Just know that you will be treated like a special guest from the moment you enter the property. Jillian B at the front desk was incredible in helping to find an itinerary that matched our preferences...from a great breakfast spot, to a park/beach walk, to a Cape festival! We were able to see and do everything and felt as if we had our own personal concierge. The room was a one bedroom walk-up that had a small kitchen and living room area. We also had a small deck to enjoy a glass of wine outside while getting ready to go out. While the property is large and can be intimidating, the staff was friendly and there are many on property walks and restaurants. We also had quick drives to quaint Chatham, the Wellfleet Oyster Festival, Hyannis, and Eastham Seashore. We are looking forward to an anniversary stay!

Room Tip: Specify when booking what your preferences are...beach, golf, family stay, etc.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club? Share your experiences!