“Always Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Boston, MA
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

This restaurant , its owners and its staff are all terrific. The food consists only of the freshest ingredients, always well prepared. You will not find the usual tired, greasy Asian food here. The crystal shrimp entree is always exceptionally good, but we have never been disappointed in any of the offerings that we have ordered. Its so nice to have such a place in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Braintree
“Consistant, clean tasting food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2009

I go to Asiana sometimes twice a week. There are many other choices in Braintree, but the food at Asiana is always done right! The moment you walk in Annie, the woman who is there 24/7 (it seems so anyway), greets you with a warm smile. She knows my name and just about every customer that walks through the door, she knows their names too!.She knows what I like and dislike. It's crazy. I have a hard time remembering what I fed my kid's today, but Annie has a memory that I can only dream of. The place is spotless clean. All around excellent!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“I Love this little Thai place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2009

i love thai food and this place is great, it does get busy around dinner time, and the waitress that seems to be the only one there, at least she was on the last 3 times i've gone is the sweetest thing and she works the whole little dining room herself ! My wife never liked thai food until i went here with friends and convinced her to give it a try, now she love it.