“Good food and good prices.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Good food and good prices.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I went there for breakfast on a tuesday morning. Its a very small hole-in-the-wall place, and it seems very popular with the locals. It wasn't busy at all when we went, so our food came out really quick. The menu is extensive, serving only breakfast and lunch, with specials hanging on the walls. There are many, many choices. That annoys me, because I can never decide. But some people may really like that. The prices are very cheap but the food is really good and hot. The coffee is very good too. We ordered 2 coffees, juice, an omelette (comes with home fries) and a pastrami eggs benedict (comes with home fries, and is SO good) which only came to about $22. Not bad, and good portions. Be warned though... CASH ONLY. We always forget, even though we've been there multiple times lol. Staff is friendly and efficient, place is clean, a little outdated with decor, and I believe its only street parking, but all in all, good for quick, hot, delicious breakfast!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Braintree, Massachusetts
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

not bad but Olympian diner 1/2 a block away is a much better breakfast.

Visited January 2012
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Great food, cheap prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I went to Ashleys last week with a few friends, that was about my fifth time there in the past month. The food was excellent and extremely cheap. The two waitresses Patty and Nichole have been there every friday when I go, they are two great waitresses and extremely friendly, they keep me coming back. It is so entertaining to talk with them. I did go on another day also with my younger sister and the food was still great but the service was not so pleasant that time with another waitress who was working, im not sure her name. She was very rude not just toward us but to other customers as well. That will hurt the buisness on the days she is there. But for now Ill stick with my fridays with the two great girls who work then, perfect way to start the weekend!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Westerville, OH
“Would go again and get exactly what I had!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Four of us met for breakfast at Ashley's. One of the members of our party was wheelchair bound and Ashley's held a table to accommodate us. Because there is street parking, we ended up parking at the CVS, because of the wheel chair.

Two of us had omelettes, one had a pastrami benedict and the fourth had fried eggs. The omelettes were excellent. Fluffy and amply filled. The potatoes were delicious.

The pastrami benedict was a bit strange. My husband didn't feel that the flavors worked. They offer lots of interesting combinations; I expect that some will hit and others will miss.

They also make an adorable rabbit pancake.

All credit cards except Discover.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
braintree
“My favorite place in the south shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

This is the best breakfast place. The omlettes are delicious. Their pancakes and french toast are very good, and all the eggs benny's ( hash, or ham ,or spinach) to die for.
Very friendly, and family oriented place.