“Date Night” 5 of 5 stars

Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Went to F1 for first time and loved cart racing. We were only ones on the track. I would recommend anyone to go cart racing where you can speed without getting a ticket. I hit 35 mph on the track

Visited December 2012

Milton, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“Great time - feel the speed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Never imagined the little car I was sitting in would prove to be a beast to drive. Felt a few G's around a couple of the turns

Visited November 2012
Cambridge, Massachusetts
22 attraction reviews
“Loving the G's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was recently treated to a business team outing to F1 Boston. There were about 45 of us. We had a training session, 1 hour of racing (4 qualifying races and 2 finals), and dinner and drinks. I was thoroughly impressed with how professional and well-run the experience was. We were well taken care of, everything was clearly explained, and the racing itself was a blast. I just wish we could have had a bit more practice, haha- I got a little caught up with feeling the torque and G's, and didn't practice much finesse. It was super fun nonetheless. Lastly, the food was a pleasant surprise- really tasty salad, veggies, pasta, chicken, and beef!

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
134 attraction reviews
“Pricey, but worth a few runs with competitive friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

One race and a license might set you back about $40, but if you go with a competitive group and commit to doing 2 races, it's worth it! Just keep in mind you can only stay out there as long as the fastest car completes his laps. So if you've got a super fast racer out there with you, you won't be on the track for long.
Also, they forbid cameras! I tried to bring in my helmet mounted GoPro camera, but they told me to leave it outside.
There is a cafe inside with beers and food, but you won't be able to enjoy a drink until after your races are over.

Visited July 2012
Saskatoon
“History in Boston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The City View Trolley tour was fantastic. Vinny was a native Bostonian and had the passengers thoroughly enjoying the trip.

Visited October 2012

Been to F1 Boston? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage F1 Boston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.