“Justin restored my faith!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 130 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Justin restored my faith!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

After multiple terrible eating experiences here, my partner wanted to give it one more shot. We waited fifteen minutes to even be greeted at our table. Nice start. Our server, tatum, was very sweet though. She definitely tried to make our experience a nice one.

Justin, the assistant GM, stopped by our table and convinced me to tell him about my issues with this place. I was hesitant because I work in a food service environment and the last thing I wanted was anything free or to just be another complaining customer. However, I made him aware of all of the issues I have had and had this evening. He was very professional with his responses and really restored my faith in Dave and Buster's as an eating establishment. He is truly excellent in the front of the house.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Nothing fancy, nothing fabulous, nothing bad...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have to say that D&B has been in our town for over a year and we've never visited, but tonight we decided to get out of our comfort zone and give it a try. We arrived at 7:30ish, it was busy and bustling. We were carded at the door, kind of funny as we are in our 50's, but no worries we understand the rules. We sat at the bar and were greeted by a lovely gal who discussed what we wanted to drink and promptly served us. We decided on burger sliders, buffalo wings and chicken quesidella. The food was served toot sweet and was good for bar food. We left for around $60, pretty inexpensive for where we live. We finished our cocktails and took a walk around the game room. It was interesting and fun. The folks seemed to be having a great time, no problems, fights, or gangs as we were warned about. It's casino-ish, loud, fun, family oriented, and we had a nice evening. Nothing fancy, nothing fabulous, nothing bad. They gave us what we kind of expected, but it was different. I'd say give it a try...

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Randolph, Massachusetts
“Good on a Wednesday.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Little did I know they kicked children out of the arcade for kids free fun.

Food was better than I expected and the service was just average. And now that I have proved that I am skee ball champion, the night was quite pleasant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Dave and Busters Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We actually had 2 Birthday Paerty's at Dave and Busters and both times it was soooo nice they really now how to have a party for children lots of cake pizza soda and games for the children not one child left there unhappy and too this day the kids are still talking about it.

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Bad Service, Wrong Food, Good Games”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've been to the Dave & Buster's in Providence, RI and have always had great service and food, but this Dave & Buster's was a different story. After sitting down at a dirty table, our waitress finally came to greet us after about 15min. We ordered drinks and before we could tell her that we were ready to order, she ran off! Then after a long wait for our drinks, we finally put in our order, which she didn't write down, so of course she got it wrong! When the food finally came, it was cold and my food was wrong. But we never had anyone come to us to ask us how our food was. Since I was starving, I ate what I could off my plate, and then I realize that the waitress dropped off the check before she even asked us if we were done or if we wanted anything else. I ordered another drink, and then she complained that she had to add it to the check! If she asked me how my food was, or noticed my drink was empty before she brought the check, then she wouldn't of had to re-do the check. So much for customer service! At least we had a good time playing games... Next time we'll be driving to Providence!

• Visited February 2013