“Good on a Wednesday.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Randolph, Massachusetts
“Good on a Wednesday.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Little did I know they kicked children out of the arcade for kids free fun.

Food was better than I expected and the service was just average. And now that I have proved that I am skee ball champion, the night was quite pleasant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Braintree, Massachusetts
“Dave and Busters Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We actually had 2 Birthday Paerty's at Dave and Busters and both times it was soooo nice they really now how to have a party for children lots of cake pizza soda and games for the children not one child left there unhappy and too this day the kids are still talking about it.

Visited April 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Bad Service, Wrong Food, Good Games”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We've been to the Dave & Buster's in Providence, RI and have always had great service and food, but this Dave & Buster's was a different story. After sitting down at a dirty table, our waitress finally came to greet us after about 15min. We ordered drinks and before we could tell her that we were ready to order, she ran off! Then after a long wait for our drinks, we finally put in our order, which she didn't write down, so of course she got it wrong! When the food finally came, it was cold and my food was wrong. But we never had anyone come to us to ask us how our food was. Since I was starving, I ate what I could off my plate, and then I realize that the waitress dropped off the check before she even asked us if we were done or if we wanted anything else. I ordered another drink, and then she complained that she had to add it to the check! If she asked me how my food was, or noticed my drink was empty before she brought the check, then she wouldn't of had to re-do the check. So much for customer service! At least we had a good time playing games... Next time we'll be driving to Providence!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Hanover, New Hampshire
“Surprisingly Good Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

As someone who generally seeks out quiet places to dine, this may seem an odd choice for me. It is hard to describe but here goes. Dave and Busters is a stand-alone restaurant-bar-computer-gaming place on the rounds of the South Shore Mall in Braintree,MA. The building was once a Circuit City Store so the space is very large. On the week night I went the place was quite busy and it's got a very noticeable noise level due to the computer games being played. The space is about 3/5 games and 2/5 restaurant. When one enters, there is a doorman, and inside, a helpful hostess who tells you the layout. I chose to eat at the bar since I was alone. It was a good choice, because the bartender, Kat, was very helpful and efficient. I came for the St Louis style ribs which lived up to their reputation. The side dish was macaroni and cheese which I also thought was great. Another word about the bartender. The bar, oblong with at least fifteen seats on either long side, separated the games room from the dining area. The bar was busy but not over-crowded. There was always activity. She worked it well. I was impressed. Don't go to this place if you want quiet. There was a noise level but I had no problem hearing the bartender and she heard me. There were lots of people playing games, lots of people eating in booths and at tables, some in coats and ties, some in jeans. This is a good place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“So much fun with your food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Love this Dave & Busters (been to about 15 around the country), the format lends to a huge area of entertainment/games. We had a blast and spent 2 hours easily here and wish we had more time allotted to Play. Great location too, very easy to find.

Visited July 2012