“Hampton Inn, Braintree, MA” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Braintree
Boston, United States
“Hampton Inn, Braintree, MA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great hotel near my office, easy to check in/out if I have to work late and cannot get home because of snow or other reason. Thay also accept dogs and never a hassle or special fee for the dog, which is common at another local hotel. Even my dog is happy and never hears any noise to startle her or cause her to bark in the middle of the night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kingston, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at this Hampton Inn, and all the reviews by others were true. Great customer service and a wonderful experience. We requested a handicapped assisted room because my wife needed a roll in shower. It was a great room on the first floor near the end of the hall. Made it especially convenient to park behind the building for easy access. We had our 12-year-old dog with us, and she also was delighted with the room and its location. The breakfast was high quality with plenty of choices. We would stay here any time we wanted to visit the Boston area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Binghamton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was our first trip to Boston for our family of 7. My 4 boys were to camp with their Scout Troop and my husband, daughter and myself were staying at the Hampton Inn. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and the ease of check in. The first day it rained so hard that we decided to have our boys stay at the hotel too. We were able to get them a room adjoining ours and while I laundered their wet clothes they enjoyed the pool and hot tub. After a good night's sleep in a cozy, warm, dry bed we ate a hearty complementary breakfast and went on the Freedom Trail. It rained all day again and once more we booked another night for my boys to stay at the hotel too. Everything was handled so effortlessly and we felt secure knowing our family was comfortable and not out in the cold, pouring rain in tents. We would definitely stay here again. The rooms was spacious and very clean. The halls were quiet and the staff was friendly. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and offered a huge variety to appease everyone. Worth the trip!

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here recently on a business trip and could not have been more pleased. I checked in shortly after 11pm and was greeted by three smiling, happy faces. I was quickly recognized as a HHonors Diamond member and was provided everything a Diamond member expects and more. As I visited the breakfast area after using the Fitness Room, I was handed a bottle of waters by one of the staff (I must have looked like I could use one). This Hampton Inn definitely stands out from the rest, despite the fact it is located next to some sort of industrial business. This is a location worth visiting time and time again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here recently.(May2013) Staff were soo welcoming and helpful. Hotel Clean and Fresh. Can find no fault... Although away from the "T", a Courtesy Car is available to take you there. I was leaving early on Sunday morning and a member of Staff came in an hour earlier to take me to the Shuttle Bus connection for LOGAN.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Hampton Inns are usually my "go to" hotel because they're usually nice, clean and come with breakfast! My favorite of the Hilton line. This Hampton Inn is just as I expected. The only downside to my choice is the commute into downtown Boston which takes about 45 minutes from here with traffic and only 20 minutes without. But im not a fan of staying downtown so it was my choice.

Love being close to a Mall with all the resturants and stores I like just down the road. Can't beat waffles in the morning either!

• Stayed May 2013
Pomfret, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. It was a plus that there was complimentary internet and free breakfast. The breakfast was pretty good. Omelets were offered, but as they contained ham I didn't try them. Oatmeal was good. I would have liked some fresh fruit. There was a factory of some sort next door which seemed to be working all night so it was a little noisy but once asleep it didn't bother me. Overall it was a pleasant stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Braintree? Share your experiences!