“Wedding Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)

You added Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   242 Adams Place, Boxborough, MA 01719-1799   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Westford, Massachusetts
“Wedding Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

What a perfect venue to accommodate our guests around our wedding celebration in nearby Stow! The hotel atmosphere was like a vacation in itself with its huge tropical atrium, and adjoining Bar & Grille for post party celebrations. The wait staff facilitated our post-wedding Sunday Breakfast brunch by seating us in our own section of the restaurant. The food
was delicious and an expert chef prepared our made-to-order omelet in front of us. We would definitely schedule more events at this facility.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the recent block of rooms you had at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Our hotel is the most popular hotel in the area and hosts over 950 events annually. Our award wining Chef consistently provides a culinary experience unmatched in the area. I am pleased to learn your guests loved the hotel and would return and recommend us highly.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again in the near future.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Fallbrook, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We recently attended a wedding here. The wedding venue is beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and bar area were great. It was like being outside, but you were inside with no weather elements.The hotel is secluded down a long road and the foliage was breath taking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the recent wedding reception you attended at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Our lush garden courtyard has become the premier wedding venue in the area. The ambiance with its' lush tropical setting is a perfect setting for celebrations. I am pleased you were impressed with the hotel and would recommend us highly.

The staff and I look forward to being your host again in the near future.

Flushing, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were in Boston to celebrate our middle son's birthday. Not wanting to disappoint him, we took this last minute trip. As the evening approached we still could not find a hotel near Boston that was within our budget. If we were not able to find a hotel, we were going to go back to NY and come back to Boston at a later date. Fortunately for us, we picked up a hotel guide at a rest stop and found this hotel. Much to our surprise and relief the Boxborough Holiday Inn had a vacancy. The room was clean and spacious.The staff was extremely nice. The beds were more comfortable than the ones we have at home. The kids were impressed by the indoor swimming pool in a tropical setting. The buffet breakfast menu was varied and the cook was very professional and prepared our food at our request. Gail Strobel, Nelley and Conse as well as Ludwing Ardon are an asset to this place. James , the front desk person, made us feel welcomed and was very helpful in accommodating us. It was worth the hour trip from Boston to find lodging here. We plan on coming back to this hotel on our next visit to Massachusetts.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am pleased you found our location to be convenient and be a good value while visiting the Boston area. Our associates, affectionately known as Team Boxborough, are a group of individuals passionate about service excellence. I am pleased a host of employees positively impacted your stay and left you with a good impression. I am equally pleased you would recommend our hotel to other travelers to the area.

Again, thank you for your invaluable feedback. The staff and I look forward to being your host in the near future.

Vestal, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel was located the right distance for us to stay on the way. We arrived about 10 pm and were able to get drinks and burgers despite the late hour. The facility was in good shape. Every employee we met could not have been nicer. This was a great find.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests who have had the pleasure of experiencing our unique version of New England hospitality. The associates affectionately known as Team Boxborough are a group of individuals who are passionate about serving with excellence. I am pleased you were happy with your stay experience and would return if travel brought you back to the area.

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just returned from an overnight at this hotel. On Sunday morning our keys did not work due to battery failure. The maintenance man arrived shortly after our call and returned with a handmade metal tool with a wire sticking out of the end that would go under the door and loop around the inside handle to open it. After many tries, it didn't work. Soon the front desk agent who was on duty when we called arrived to try also. Soon it was decided to try to go through the outside window even though the rod was bolting the window shut. The maintenance man was able to open the window to enter the room and open the door. Another maintenance man was called to change the battery. From start to finish, everyone worked with a smile.
As I left the room and carried my suitcase down the stairs, another employee was at the bottom and came to carry it the rest of the way.
Upon check-out I was told (without requesting it) that $40 had been refunded to my credit card. All of the staff who helped to make our stay a most pleasant one should be commended for a job well done.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Your interaction with our associates affectionately known as Team Boxborough is another example of our defining difference between the Holiday Inn and our competition. Our unique version of hospitality garners us tremendous loyalty from our guests, restaurant patrons and event planners. We have earned the local reputation as "The Place To Meet" and are the most popular hotel in the greater area.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience of the Holiday Inn Boxborough. The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Yours In Hospitlaity & Pride,

Maryland, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed for two weekend nights recently. The desk staff was excellent on all interactions. The hotel is well kept, clean. Room was large with comfortable bed, nice linens, flat screen tv with good channels, good free wifi and pretty quiet. I wanted to use the indoor pool but the air was so cold in the center atrium, that I did not feel comfortable doing so. The bath was nice except for the tub enclosure which was chipped and worn. Needs a new glazing-- it was clean however. The cleaning ladies do a good job. The decor of the common areas and rooms is slightly dated, but comfortable and immaculate. The convenience of the location is one of the main reasons I stay here and I will definitely stay here again. Visit Westward Orchards, a short distance away on Route 111 in neighboring Harvard, MA for home made fresh donuts and cider, delicious locally grown Macintosh apples and local gifts.

Room Tip: Visit Westward Orchards, a short distance away on Route 111 in neighboring Harvard, MA for home made...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Our associates are dedicated to hospitality excellence. I am pleased you found the hotel to be well maintained and immaculate. Our unique version of New England hospitality sets us apart from your typical hotel experience. We are known by the locals as the premier and preferred full service hotel and are known as "The Place To Meet". Hosting over 950 events annually, we have garnered the reputation as "the place" to have your convention or wedding reception.

I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Greenwich, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was really impressed by this hotel. For the price, I got a very clean, decent-sized, room. The bathtub had what looked like a brand new shower curtain, something that rarely happens any more. I was with my (very well behaved) dog and they had no problem taking her, only charging me an extra $25. In fact, when I registered, they made an effort to find me a room that had easy access to the outside so it would be easier to walk her. I ordered room service which not only came before the advertised 30 minutes, but was very good. The best sign that this is a well run hotel, however, was something that even the most expensive hotels rarely seem able to do. As soon as I called to have my room service tray picked up (which I put outside because my experience has been that no one comes unless you call several times, even at the Four Seasons) someone came up and took it. Also, in my limited contact with the staff they were all friendly and helpful. All in all, a very pleasant experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I'm not sure you can ask for this, but there are a couple of rooms on the second floor with balc...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to express your complete satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and rate your experience to match the finest 5 star hotels. Team Boxborough are a group of dedicated individuals committed to service excellence. Our unique version of New England hospitality sets us apart from your typical hotel.

I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Been to Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)? Share your experiences!