“family getawy” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boston, United States
“family getawy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I rented a suite for my family so we could have a getaway weekend. The hotel was average, pool average, hotel staff was friendly. The downsides were the breakfast, everything tasted like it was cooked in the microwave. The pull out sofa bed was probably the most uncomfortable place I've slept in a long time. Overall I would say the hotel is average. The kids had fun and that's what matters.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com . I really apprecaite your feedback. I am sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay . My staff and I try very hard each day to go above and beyond for our guests. We would love to know about your experience during your stay so we can correct the issues you are having and make sure the rest of your stay is much more than just the average.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

Arzu LeBlanc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I staed for few nights at Homewood suites during my business trip. My stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. Lots of good facilities in the hotel. Friendly staff, decent menu for breakfast. Specifically, during the snow day all of a sudden, they were kind to offer complementary lunch for guests at the hotel. All together I enjoyed the stay at Homewood suites at Billerica

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor.com . I am so glad that we were able to exceed you expectations during your stay.

It was a lot of fun having lunch with all of our guests during the snow storm last week. Thank you for joinning us for lunch.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I try not to consider myself a pessimist, so I will try to provide an objective review. I was disappointed when we first arrived; admittedly, it was late, that there was an error with the room my husband preselected not showing in the system. This was easily corrected and we received the room we requested, but we did not receive water or cookies or bonus HH points. My husband is a diamond member and this wasn't acknowledged. My husband travels for work and is away far more than he is home, and I feel he deserves the perks that come with the highest tier of a rewards program. Most people say, just ask for the refreshments, but I feel uncomfortable doing that as you shouldn't have to ask to be rewarded. I felt parched after a night of traveling, and ended up buying an overpriced water from the hotel convenience store. The room itself was pleasant and clean, and the meals were fine; it does help save a huge deal of expense by providing 2 meals. My major "complaint" was that housekeeping never came on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm sure it is inconvenient for me to be in the room as I assume they usually clean unoccupied rooms, but I am just visiting for the week and have no vehicle while my husband works. On Monday and Tuesday, I just requested towels and trash because I had no other needs. I did not place a privacy sign or ask them to not come back. I let it go Wednesday and thought perhaps I missed them while in the shower. Speaking of, towards the end (thankfully) of my shower, the water pressure was reduced to a trickle for 5-10 minutes, which was quite frustrating. On Thursday, I stayed up all day and held off on the shower, waiting for housekeeping. I was completely out of toilet paper and had accumulated a pile of towels and trash. The floor was also very dirty from work boots. At 4:45, I finally called the front desk, assuming they (housekeeping) might be in til 5 and not wanting to miss them completely. I was told they were done at 4pm, and did I need anything that a note could be left for tomorrow. When I explained my needs, the items were brought to my room, which is fine... I guess I just feel like the bar was dropped there. The housekeeper was on her way out and apologized, saying I had seemed busy the other days. That's fine but I can't believe they still aren't required to knock and ask if I needed service. What if I had been out for the day? Would I have returned to a dirty room? They say they change linens every 3rd day which did not happen. Again I hear, just call the front desk. I hope I don't sound rude saying: I shouldn't have to. All in all, the stay was average, I just hope for a better stay in the future!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor for our hotel . I am sorry that we could not exceed your expectations during your stay. I will use your comments to train my staff to make sure these issues do not repeat going forward. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again

Bedford, MA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff and nice environment. I always stay here when up in this area. Excellent value. Just a bit hard to find with a GPS as the town you need to enter to find is Bedford, but truly located in Billerica.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We really apprecaite your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay.

Southington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great Staff is excellent very friendly work hard to 'EPOJFQppeihelp customers staying at hotel. Food is very good. iwjeofiw oidwoi oiwowi [WJEI[wj [tEJFq[ojet t You might get more answers with out long answers.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, January 16, 2014

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is the fourth year I have stayed here with our skate team and every year has consistently been an excellent experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean. There is good sound insulation between rooms. We love the extremely comfortable beds. Breakfast is adequate and my daughter is a big fan of the waffles. We look foward to returning again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I don't write reviews but I'm compelled to relate my experience to praise the superb staff!
My troubles started when my rental car had an issue which would have caused me to miss an important business meeting. Upon asking the hotel front desk for help, without hesitation the clerk immediately pulled out her personal AAA card to call for assistance (as it turned out, I contacted the rental car agency and they sent AAA). The staff assured me that they would coordinate with AAA when they arrived and shuttled me to the nearby business so I wouldn't be late. They kept me posted throughout and shuttled me back afterward.
I could go on and on about the kindness and thoughtfulness of the staff to help me but I will leave it at this to be brief.
I have hundreds of stays in budget to 5 star hotels in the US and around the world and I have never experienced this level of hospitality. My heartfelt gratitude to Denise and Megan for their exceptional service and genuine concern!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Arzu LeBlanc

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!