“Nice Stay at the Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book for Double Points
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Billerica
New Providence Island
“Nice Stay at the Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I must say I was a little hesitant staying here at first after reading some of the reviews, but boy was I happy upon arriving at this hotel. This is definitely not a luxury hotel. However, it is very clean, the rooms are large, the breakfast is nice and the staff, Oh the staff!!!! They are sooooooo friendly and helpful. Kudos to the staff, I can’t express how impressed I was by their hospitality… We stayed here for the Pats and Jets game, the weekend of October 21, 2012. It’s an easy 40min drive to Gillette stadium, and approximately 30mins into Boston. The location is ideal being close to food and shopping yet still in a cozy, quiet area away from major highways. My only complaint, which is no fault of the Hampton Inn, was the road works going on that caused a bit of hassle finding the hotel. Bottom line, this is an excellent property! I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely stay here again when visiting the Boston area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford - Burlington, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
I am very happy to see that the team was able to change your mind about our property. Our staff prides themselves on going above and beyond for our guests. I thank you for your kind words and will be sure to share them with the entire team. my staff and I look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington.

273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Poughkeepsie, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We really enjoyed our comfortable stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Burlington, Mass. It's actually in Billerica near one end of the Middlesex Turnpike. The road construction is very problematic when trying to find the hotel for the first time but there's no construction actually near the hotel and on the weekend all was very quiet and peaceful. This Hampton Inn continued the traditional well stocked breakfast and we were not disappointed. We stayed in room 336 which was at one end of the hotel and extremely large in size. The king sized bed was very comfortable and the room had a microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was fully appointed and our only concern about the room was the LCD TV seemed to be flickering and having some imaging difficulty. The staff was very friendly and attentive though we found it odd when we first arrived that the front desk clerk was folding towels. Go figure! Including tax, this Hampton Inn is very competitively priced in late October for only a 26minute drive from downtown Boston. We recommend it and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for honoring us with such a title! As a team, not only do we strive to provide the cleanest rooms and exceptional service possible, but each department will also lend a hand when needed; that is why upon arrival you found the Front Desk staff folding towels. My staff and I are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you will be returning. Hopefully you will not encounter the construction and detours around the hotel, as our town tells us that we are near an end.
Wake Forest, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed one night enroute back to Boston. This was an upgraded version of Hampton with lovely interior, large rooms with sofa, coffee table, in room frig and microwave. Breakfast was
better than average continental including not only fresh fruits, cereals, waffles, yogurt, bread assortment but also scrambled eggs w/ham, french toast. Only negative is that there is currently major road construction in the area making it a bit difficult to get to. For a variety of eating places, drive to the Burlington Mall area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your stay. We enjoyed having you here. I apologize for the inconvenience of the current road construction. While it can be quite frustrating to find us, I see that you were more than pleased once you arrived. We have tried to provide a great variety of breakfast items and are glad to see you enjoyed our selection. As a team, we strive to provide the cleanest rooms and exceptional service to all of our guests. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

To verify other reviewer's comments: rooms are larger than average; road construction makes to/from more difficult/take longer; newer property yet to show typical wear and tear.

Background: I ALWAYS request a high floor on my reservation and have that as part of my profile. That is my preference because I am sensitive to noise and a light sleeper.

Checked in late this week and was told I got the last room (I had a reservation) ... Room 134 on the ground level ... next to the workout room. Late at night and early in the morning I heard the door to the workout room slam closed as people went in and out. This hotel is evidently framed construction and I could hear every footstep above me, plumbing fixture usage around me and bodily function of my neighbors. There was a cockroach in the bathroom. HVAC units had no wall mounted thermostat (only red/blue on unit).

Room Tip: Stay away all but the top floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
BHines57, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford - Burlington, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. I am sorry that you were not happy with your stay and recognize that there are times when our guests may be annoyed by the loud noises of their neighbors. As you may notice from the other reviews most of our guests are truly happy with their stay and our team is always looking to provide our guests with the best customer service and the cleanest rooms that we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.
Almere, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Well it took us an hour to find the hotel. I knew there was construction and I even knew that there was a different address if you use a GPS when I made the reservation. But I totally forgot about it and didn't write it down. So in the end we experienced the same delay as so many other reviewers had. I totally blame this on myself though. We were so close: We actually went to the Doubletree across the street to ask for directions, I felt so stupid when she said that it was just across the street. The signage outside wasn't your typical Hampton Inn sign so maybe my mind ignored it when we drove by.

Anyway, when we finally arrived we were greeted by friendly front desk staff and our large spacious room was ready for us. Everything was clean and it looked like a fairly new hotel. Everyone was really friendly.

The complimentary breakfast was really good too and the breakfast staff were also helpful. We usually get breakfast fairly late. Most of the times this means that almost everything is gone, however in this hotel that was not the case. Everything was quickly restocked and when the official breakfast end time was over the breakfast staff came to every table to ask if they needed anything else because they're going to clean up. Nice touch! Wish every hotel would do that!

Also compliments to the front desk staff. Very helpful & polite and let us feel welcome. I had a package sent to the hotel but unfortunately it arrived after we had checked out. They went out of their way to deliver it to my home address. Thanks again!

We chose the hotel because it's close enough to Boston to drive. It takes about 20-30 minutes depending on where you want to go. We parked in the city, some parking garages can be cheap on the weekends (Try Boston Common garage for instance, just $12).

So in all everything was perfect. The only thing I don't understand is why they have an outside pool. It was closed for the season when we visited (September).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your recent stay in Bedford. As you can imagine I hope the road construction will end soon; but, it is out of our control. We have added signage outside the hotel and instructions on our web site to help our guests find us. I can see that once you arrived you were pleased with the services provided by our staff. I can say without a doubt the staff enjoyed reading your compliments on their guest service especially the breakfast attendants. As the GM, I appreciate your taking the time to provide feedback regarding the experiences you had at the hotel. I believe our team always tries to provide our guests with the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Your right about the pool, if we had it to do over again, we would have enclosed it. Hopefully you will come back during the summer and enjoy it then. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This property appears to be a newer property. It is a very attractive property both inside and out. What impressed me most was the size of the rooms. We had a room with two queen sized beds, plus a coach, and a writing desk. Lots of room. Nice large bath as well.
The property is in a quite setting, well off the nearest street in a wooded area. Very quiet.

Room Tip: For whatever reason this property charges more than the normal Hampton would for their rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BHines57, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bedford - Burlington, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay with us and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Our rooms are a bit larger than the average Hampton as the hotel was built with sitting areas in each of the rooms equipped with a sofa bed and coffee table etc. Please come back and stay with us again and thank you for the positive review.
Morgantown PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have stayed at numerous area properties and consider this the best value. It is a slightly better than average Hampton, with a price that makes it best, especially the online "pay in advance" AAA rate.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn for your stay in Bedford and for your positive comments regarding our value. Our hotel rooms are larger than most Hampton Inns and we also have sleep sofas in most all of our rooms. When you add in our free breakfast it makes a terrific value for a family trip. Please join us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Been to Hampton Inn Bedford - Burlington? Share your experiences!