“Best Tortas” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Authentic Mexican Street Food
Abilene, Texas
“Best Tortas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a take-out meal from La Victoria, and ordered tortas of three different kinds. As I am from Texas and am used to good Mexican food, I was not expecting anything special, but to my surprise and delight, these tortas tasted wonderful, were really fresh and authentic. Can only recommend to all those who enjoy Mexican food!

• Visited February 2014

Lowell, Massachusetts
“Best Tacos I've Had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've eaten at La Victoria a few times, which isn't enough. I knew it was a very special taco joint but it was solidified when I ate a highly acclaimed Zagat rated taco shack in Texas. After the first few bites at the Texas restaurant I thought, "wow, Beverly MA has one of the best Taco places in the country." Always large servings and every bite is amazing. Highly recommend for lunch or an informal dinner.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston
“Don't miss the tortas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The milanesa is fabulous, the staff is very friendly, and the food is well-priced. Sister restaurant to Cielito Lindo. Great quick lunch place.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Just the best Tacos and Tortas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

When you want to try a real Mexican flavor, don´t need to travel south to Mexico, just go to la Victoria and you'll find that special flavor that can be find here.

A Brazilian partner told me about this Taqueria, me as a MExican coul'd trust 100 on him, but finally whent there and taste real, real Tortas and Tacos.
The Carnitas Torta with Hotchata Goes Great, and Picaditas......

Thanks God this place can replcate the exact flavor from my country.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oakland Gardens NY
“The Best taco I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had tickets to a theater across the street from the restaurant and wandered into La Victoria Taqueria to grab a quick snack before the show started. The tacos we ordered were awesome, this was one of the best taste treats I have ever eaten in my 64 years. We were amazed that we could have such a good meal for relatively little money. The staff are very nice, friendly...this is a great eating experience.

• Visited October 2013