“The place I go when I don't feel like making dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Beverly, Massachusetts
“The place I go when I don't feel like making dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Love BHOP! Have them on speed dial! My go to dinner is ham and cheese sub. Best one in town by far. And for $5.75 you can't beat the price. I also love the fish sandwich . It is only $6.00 and really big and we'll cooked and fresh. You can get the fish sandwich dinner and it comes with fries, onion rings and and small salad think it will run you $8.00. It's a lot of food. They have really good seafood. The fried clams are great. Why wait in line at Woodman's for hours when BHOP clams are just as good.
The people that work there are fast and friendly. Always great my order right.
The only negative thing I have it say is I'm not crazy about there pizza. I think it is the crust I don't like.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Massachusetts
“Best meatball pizza in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Been eating pizza in Beverly for 26 years now. Have tried many many places but this is the place I like. Cheese pizza is good but meatball is the best. When friends come to visit, they ask to get pizza there. It always blows my friends mine when they just know what you order is when you walk in, no name given on the phone or when we arrive it is just hear is your order. Friendly place, a little tough for parking sometimes and is a bit out of the way for us but it is worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Very basic, very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

One of our staples for getting take-out or delivery. Consistently good food. The restaurant is clean and friendly, but nothing to write home about. You get what you pay for: good, affordable, basic food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Based off of my experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Even though it has changed, I still like it a lot. I choose to give them my business because I know what I'm getting every time. It has its ups and its downs, but they are consistent.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“It has changed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

I have gone for years. It used to be my default pizza place, a place where they knew your name and what your order would usually be. Then it changed hands. Still wasn’t bad and the prices were low. Then they raised the prices more than just a little. I can also live with that. However the biggest disappointment has been the declining quality of the food.

I have still been stopping in on occasion but it has been less and less. The last time in my sub roll was stale enough to split along the bottom. That about did it for me, I’ll still go in for the occasional pizza but I am searching for a new pizza place in town. I haven’t found the right one yet but once I do I won’t be rushing back to Beverly House.

• 2 of 5 stars Food