“A great place to spend the day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Big Bear Lake, California
16 attraction reviews
“A great place to spend the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Being big Yankee Candle fans, we wanted to check out the new Candle Village started by the former Yankee Candle founder's son. We were not disappointed! It has its own charm-- and lots of yummy candles! Despite the many different scents, the candles are all white, so they will match with whatever decor you have-- smart! We enjoyed the various stores-- especially the Christmas store! The staff was wonderful, letting us enjoy all the products and answering all of our questions. The entire site is really a classy place, the products are very well-made and the service was wonderful! We enjoyed ourselves very much. We then had a late lunch at the Farm Table restaurant, which was awesome! We were there just last summer, and I believe they've added more space, so I can't wait to go back. If you're in the area, please make time to visit Kringle Candle Company!

Visited June 2012

Boxborough, MA
“A great day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a wonderful find. I brought my mother (age 80) for a visit. We had so much fun poking around. The toy shop had beautiful toys and the Christmas Barn had all kinds of goodies. We had lunch at the Farm Table which was out of this world. The entire site is so beautifully appointed with antiques and decorations. Make sure to make reservations for lunch. When you walk into the restaurant make sure to look up at the wine bottle chandeliers. We then went over to the chocolate shop and finished our trip over at the candle company. We can't wait to go back and think it would be lovely in the spring.

Albany, New York
16 attraction reviews
“Very Classy, Beautiful Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

First of all...I am not a "candle person" or an "outlet person," meaning I am not the type that collects them and I will not travel a lot of distance just to go to an outlet. I also shun "cheesy tourist trap" type places. However, Kringle is more than just candles, a "class act" not to be confused with some of the candle stores that are very touristy.

This place is very upscale. The Christmas store has items that are very unique and not the types of things you see in Christmas Shops in touristy areas. The candle store, candy store also very modern, yet, warm at the same time. The restaurant looks outstanding but was not open on the day I visited.

I loved the herbal candles...such as basil, thyme, mint...and the unique ones such as "fresh cut grass." I also love it that most of their candles are white so that they match any decor.

I will definitely be back for a shopping spree and visit to the restaurant!

4 attraction reviews
“A destination to remember and a thank you for visiting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My name is Mike I am the President of Kringle Candle. I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and great reviews of our campus. We have grown leaps and bounds since our grand opening in 2010 and I look forward to expanding our destination in the years to come!

Thank you all for visiting!

Mike Kittredge

West Warren, Massachusetts
46 attraction reviews
“Calming, modern with an old feel, with excellent candles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Kringle Candle is located in quiet Bernardston, MA. When you get out of your car you see a beautiful field on one side and across the street a modern barn with an old school flare. Kringle Candle has a building for just candles, a barn that has tons of holiday ornaments and toys, a restaurant and chocolate shop. The staff there is very helpful and friendly. In terms of the candles, they are not overpowering and they burn bright and evenly. This is a must visit and plan on spending two to three hours there.