“Great Place for a Special Occasion” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Great Place for a Special Occasion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Farm Table has a wonderful atmosphere and very fine food locally sourced. Reservations recommended, but that said, you may still have to wait when you arrive and still not get the area you requested. The food was fabulous and the service impeccable. Lovely location and nice aesthetics.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Bronx, New York
“Eclectic, Fresh, and Different Culinary Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I was not thrilled when we were driving to meet my brother in law at "The Farm Table" restaurant and saw Restaurant Signage on a Highway Exit Sign but I have to say that I was BLOWN AWAY. The decor, service, and food is absolutely outstanding. I have been at this restaurant a total of 4 times and every time I am in the area, I make it a point to eat here. Dinner, Brunch or Lunch you will not be dissapointed. Pay attention to the daily specials, as the ideology here is use FRESH and LOCAL ingredients to make amazing food. In addition, the bar is very impressive and the cocktails are LEGIT. A true mixologist paradise.

Long Story Short - Amazing food. Will please a meat and potatoes type as well as a Pan Seared Cod with Glazed Carrot, Carrot Chips, Peas and Saffron Rice type [That was an actual dish...delicious].

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A nice place to eat but can be difficult to get in.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The Farm Table is a place that provides you a very nice place to eat. The Restraunt is beautiful, the staff are very nice!

There are times though you cannot get in. It is very popular and so it is best to call and make reservations.

Their food is 9 times out of ten very good. There are times when you get a meal that you aren't happy with, but that happens everywhere.

Prices are a little expensive but when the food is spot-on, we happily pay :-)

We are glad we have this Restraunt in the area.

Visited July 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“An oasis in the woods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband, in-laws, and I were out for a drive and stumbled upon this place for a late lunch. It is excellent. We started off with our usual unsweetened iced tea which was anything but usual. They had two types- peach ginger and berry. We tried both. They were served in old styled milk bottles and were very tasty. My mother in-law and I tried the wheatberry salad with chicken. My husband had the quiche of the day and my father in-law had the Rueben sandwich special. All were delicious! The desserts were also fabulous (honey creme brûlée, berry trifle, chocolate trio, and vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce). The meal was a little pricey, but definitely well worth it :-)

Visited July 2014
New York
“A delightful day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We have visited Kringle Candle before but not had a meal at The Farm Table. So, while at our lake house in New Hampshire my husband, our neighbor (who had never been to Kringle Candle) and I drove the hour south to Bernardston, MA. Kringle Candle is right off rt 91. As a destination, it is lovely. Personally, I feel that the candles are quite superior to Yankee Candles. The shops are very nice. The Farm Table Restaurant is partially housed in an original Colonial federal style house. Other rooms have been added with meticulous attention to detail. The wine list and menu are quite up to date. Between the three of us we had quiche (served with a side salad of baby greens and a vinegrette ), the Farm Salad and a small plate of fried oysters with an inventive coleslaw, and a Reuben sandwich with homemade chips and garnish. We all enjoyed our choices. The service was spot on. I suspect that the kitchen is run by a very experienced chef with a well trained staff. Thank you, Joe, our server. We look forward to returning to Farm Table and Kringle Candle.

• 5 of 5 stars Food