“Once again outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Massachusetts
“Once again outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This is by far my favorite restaurant. Great atmosphere great food and excellent service (Brittany is the best)!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hartford, CT
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stopped at Kringle Candle on the way to Stratton, VT. Heard about it, but hadn't been. I'm not a fan of Yankee Candle, so I was on the fence about going. My friend and I were giddy about this place! So charming and adorable. The restaurant is amazing! We were there at 1pm on a Friday and the restaurant was packed. We did not have a reservation but luckily there were two seats open at the bar. We found the staff to be so friendly and attentive. We both ordered salads and split a sandwich. I had the Quinoa and Buttenut Squash salad which was delicious--it had pepitas and mushrooms in it. Delicious. For dessert we decided to hit the chocolate shop. We will be back and will definitely make a reservation. Great treat on a gorgeous fall day! Also, there are a couple of outdoor fireplaces they had going. So nice if you want to sit and have a glass of wine outside. Charming!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southwick, Massachusetts
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had lunch at The Farm Table at Kringle Candle in Bernardston Ma. We were told in advance that we should make a reservation so we did. Good thing we did because they were turning away lots of people at the door and there were lots of open tables. Lots of them. It was a Saturday and the place was pretty busy because of the co-location of Kringle Candle. The soup was homemade and delecious. We both had the Burger which was thick and very flavorful but a little dry. The homemade potato chips were very good. The service was slow but very polite and appologetic. The atmosphere was nice as was the staff. A little pricey for what you get but if you are going to Kringle Kandle around lunchtime there aren't many other options nearby.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Very small portions for the price. Food lukewarm. Service fair.live in the area so have been several times . Never anything special - always just ok . But love the setting.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
massachusetts
“Such poor customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recently we once again we decided to visit The Farm Table, the first time we left after a drink and an app and felt the place was run by kids in bizarre matching outfits, that seem to have no answeres or know nothing about wine or mixing drinks. This past Saturday out of boredom and chilly weather we decided to give it another try. We arrived and decided to have a few drinks and apps go shop then have dinner, we walked into a fairly full restaurant and saw a seat open at the bar and the hostess said my partner could stand next to me, before any bartender had approached us we saw an empty barseat a few people over and when my partner went to retrieve it the hostess said I'm sorry you can't move that my partner responded with I can stand there and spend my money but I can't sit? and she replied no I'm sorry. After he came back (and still I had not been greeted by any bartender) we were shocked at her response as there was plenty of room so we immediately left and did not spend any money on drinks, apps, shopping or dinner. We in turn went to Fireworks in Brattleboro for excellant drinks made by some barstaff that really know the mixology end of it and tetrrific apps then went to dinner later at Hope and Olives in greenfield who always has terrific food and excellent customer service! Oh I also emailed the Farm Table and my response from a Miss Snow was just a sorry that was probably ourservice entrance....hello did she not read that the hostess said my partner could stand there but not move a seat obviously he was blocking nothing! I believe this part of this absurd pretentious atmosphere that everything looks perfect right down to no labels on bartaps and the matching bobsey twin outfits on everyone...Sorry Miss Snow I will not be back!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere