“Excellent, authentic Chinese food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian, Dim Sum
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent, authentic Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Finding this restaurant on TripAdvisor brings back great memories. Though it's been a few years, I still reminisce over the many times I've had brunch here with my family sitting in one of the booths and ordering beef noodle soup, hot and sour soup, Singapore-style rice noodles, tripe, fried dough sticks, and beef with spring onion pancakes, among the many delicacies on the menu. This place really lives up to its name.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“The Real Deal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Exceptional authentic cuisine! The Dim Sum brunch is superb, and get there early (11:15) or plan ahead to enjoy the company of friends during a most worthy wait. I recommend looking around and ordering what you see vice what you think will be good on the menu, as this led to an amazing soup appetizer. The wait staff was helpful and the price very reasonable. You simply can't go wrong!

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“I really enjoyed the food here. I loved the soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The egg drop soup is delicious. It makes a great appetizer or you could have it for a meal. The orange chicken and the vegetable vermicelli were also very good. The prices of their dishes will not break the bank. Six of us ate for under $50. We went family style and shared four plates plus the soup.

• Visited March 2013
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Good Chinese Food and Great Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I eat lunch here often because I like authentic Chinese food. The tables are a bit crowded together and the place is often filled to capacity at both lunch and dinner. It is not fancy, in fact very simple but I don't come here for the decor, I come for the food. Generous portions at cheap prices and i love their spices. You can have a full lunch with appetizer, soup, spring roll, rice or noodles, and a main course for less than $10. I call that cheap. The food is good but not spectacular.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Go for the food, not the ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Before I knew that local Chinese-Americans regularly line up outside this Belmont storefront restaurant, I gave it a try. A friend had boasted that he could eat there every night and find something delicious each time. So, off we went based on his review. We ordered standard fare on our first visit including hot and sour soup and peking ravioli...turns out they made the ravioli to order so it took a little longer. Both were delicious. We tried the garlic spinach chicken dish - really delicious - have returned for that dish a number of times. The ambiance is almost non existent but we don't miss it. The waitstaff is barely friendly (two of the women had been at Changsho in Cambridge and were much more pleasant then) but that does not deter us either. It is about the food and it is worth it.

• Visited September 2012