“We are glad we found a right place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Direct and Save!
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bedford
Burlington, Massachusetts
“We are glad we found a right place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We are glad we found a right place to stay. Very homely and friendly atmosphere with good neighbourhood. Service was very good and courteous. I would suggest this if you are looking for a decent stay in the area may it be few days or few weeks.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bedford, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

When I moved to the Boston area, as I've done in the past I planned to stay in a motel for a couple weeks while I got my bearings and found a more permanent residence. So I found the Bedford Motel.

Now I've been here a few months, and I've never been in a motel long term like this.

The manager, his wife, and the staff are all friendly, and always have a wave or a smile for me, as opposed to many places where you're a nuisance if you have requests. The room is clean, the AC and heat work well, and it is quiet. I haven't ever had anything stolen out of the room as I have in some motels, and the price can't be beat.

The only possible complaint I have is that the internet is somewhat rate-limited for a junkie like myself. But it is fine for email/web browsing, even watching things on youtube. Just don't expect HD netflix or anything.

Any time I have a problem (locked my key in the room, need more towels, etc), the manager is ready with a "no problem, you're most welcome." And I do feel most welcome here. When I do finally find a permanent place in Boston, it will be with a certain sadness.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011 via mobile

Well I was packing my suit case I found a very small brown white flat beatle ish bug. I was packing my suit case on my bed . Only found one but afraid to look for more and no bites were found . What is it ???

• Stayed June 2011
Caledonia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

I needed to be in Wellesley, MA for three nights and did not want to spend more than I needed to for nothing more than a place to sleep. I booked a room with two double beds, it was clean (keep in mind that this is an older motel -with older carpets and materials), the bathroom was clean, the TV and remote worked, the internet speed was perfect, NO BUGS, it was quiet, and the staff were kind and helpful (in particular, the older gentleman that welcomed me upon my arrival, and the women who was working upon my depature). I typically left my room later each day (after 1pm) and the staff had my room clean as could be when I returned each afternoon. I would go back again.

Room Tip: I booked through Travelosity.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
brooklyn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

Do not stay at this place. It has bedbugs. Besides the bedbugs it is a disgusting place with roaches in the rooms. You're better off spending a few extra bucks to stay in a decent hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

Got insect bites, and brought them home too. Everything else was ok.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Leesburg, VA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

Not ultra modern, not a lot of frills, but clean, comfortable, everything in working order. Perfect for a tourist going to the Boston area who does not want to spend a few hundred dollars for a place to sleep.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to Bedford Motel? Share your experiences!