“Best Wedding Ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bucksteep Manor Inn and Conference Center

Bucksteep Manor Inn and Conference Center
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Becket
Bucksteep Manor Inn and Conference Center
You added Bucksteep Manor Inn and Conference Center to your Saves list
885 Washington Mountain Road, Becket, MA 01223   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Becket B&B and Inns
West Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Wedding Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Doreen and Maureen were an excellent host and caterer duo. The facility was quaint, clean and very accommodating. All of the food was outstanding. As a part of the wedding party, I felt all requests were accommodated cheerfully. We couldn't have asked for better....

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We came to Bucksteep for our friends' a wedding, and we were very pleased with the entire weekend. The wedding proceeded swimmingly, a fact that can undoubtedly be credited to the hard work of the staff. As guests at the manor, the staff were gracious in meeting all of our needs. They assisted us in checking in early and were around answer all of our questions during the weekend. Without reservation I would recommend having an event at Bucksteep, and I am even considering doing so myself after having such a pleasant experience as a guest there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Our son and his partner threw a three day wedding event at Bucksteep Manor and it was the perfect setting for a fun filled, happy event. Doreen and Maureen were fantastic to work with, the food was great and their caring approach made such a difference! We loved the inn and the welcoming rooms, and especially the wrap around porch, where we had a great karoake evening.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

I am the Mother of the Bride and we helped to host the "Most Funnest" wedding event of the family history. The Bucksteep staff could not have done more to accommodate the entire wedding party and out of town guests. The food was wonderful and the accommodations were rustic and yet totally agreeable.
I would highly recommend the entire grounds for that in-elegant atmosphere for a family function.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011 via mobile

We came here for an incredible wedding that was a perfect mix of rowdy and romantic. The couple of negative reviews on here seem to be from overly-needy people who clearly didnt do their research before deciding to stay here. We stayed in one of the rustic cabins that was clean and very peaceful. All in all, a very pleasant experience and the staff here were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

We were there for a wedding and the service was excellent. The food was AMAZING!! We didn't stay over at Bucksteep, we were there for the rehersal dinner, ceremony and reception. I highly recommend them!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

I recently attended a wedding at this location. The chapel is beautiful and quaint for such an intimate event and the grounds are beautiful. In terms of the service and food, the staff was very attentive and I cannot say enough about Maureen's catering. When my husband and I got married, Maureen was our caterer and the food was phenomenal. All I can say is, 6 years later, Maureen is still doing a fabulous job. I am not one to try new things but I had pasta with a gorgonzola sauce that was out of this world and the meat at the carving station could be cut with a butter knife it was so juicy and tender. If someone were to ask me if Bucksteep is a nice place for a wedding, I wouldn't hesitate to send the couple there!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Bucksteep Manor Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!