My wife and I married Labor Day weekend 2012. After the year and a half of planning and the excitement of the final 'party' we were ready to relax. We took advantage of the Fantastic 5 day special. Each part was perfect for what we wanted to do, we highly recommend it for any couple. We only took advantage of one of the included massages. Tom was great and offered to add the additional massage to the next time we stayed! Upon arrival we already felt welcomed, Tom met us car side and took all our baggage to our room. We stayed in the Inn Keeper's Pride suite. It was everything we wanted in a room! It had a kitchenette, living area, fire place, shower and whirl pool tub! (My personal favorite amenity). The Inn has a great layout with the center being the pool, hot tub, and outdoor fireplace. Each morning there was breakfast which included homemade yogurt and granola. We took our breakfast back to our room and enjoyed it on our private deck. I can't say enough how great Tom and Ali were just superb and really know customer service! I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone who wants a relaxing, private getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, free self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Car & Driver. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" - Cape Cod Life Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod