Lamb and Lion was the was the icing on our vacation's cake. We spent a week here and enjoyed every aspect of our stay. Tom and Ali were gracious hosts and the staff was super friendly to us and our dog.
There were different breads and cakes every morning along with cereals, fruit and coffee.
The inn has a lovely pool area which includes a hot tub.
The location is perfect: 10 minutes from Hyannis and near everything on the mid and lower Cape.
Our room included a kitchen, comfortable sofa and, best if all, a large private deck with table, chairs and a hammock. Our only dilemma was that our room was so large and comfortable that it was hard deciding whether to see the sights on the Cape or just stay in and relax.
We'll definitely be returning to the Lamb and Lion Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, free self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Car & Driver. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" - Cape Cod Life Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod