We stumbled upon the Lamb and Lion Inn through a Living Social deal - and we are so happy we did! It was our first time in Cape Cod, and it won't be our last. We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at the Lamb and Lion - we stayed in Lair #2, which was a cozy and quiet room, with a very comfortable bed. It made us look forward to early nights in hanging out, just relaxing. The breakfast offered was delicious - Ali is a wonderful baker and I loved her homemade granola and yogurt!!! Tom and Ali really make you feel welcome - you feel like you are visiting family, not an inn. One of our favourite parts are the dogs! We had a breakfast buddy both mornings (G Willickers), the sweetest little pomeranian. The courtyard with the pool and hot tub is another great place to relax, or sitting on the back porch looking at the backyard and trees is a peaceful escape as well.
Thank you, Tom and Ali, for making your inn such a wonderful place to be. We can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, free self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Car & Driver. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" - Cape Cod Life Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod