The wife and I were vacationing to enjoy our baby-moon. She was 7 months pregnant and I wanted her to stay in a very comfortable place. The L&L was that place. It has an excellent location. Right in the middle of the cape, surrounded by some of the best summer fauna. The room was cozy and well decorated. But the service is what truly shined. Tom and Ali are the most helpful and social folks. They provided us with information, hooked us up with great deals at local businesses, and provided some of the best daily breakfasts. There was always a homemade something that Ali made and they taste delicious. Their drive tours are easy to follow and a great way to see the cape. And being in the middle of the cape, the drive home was never long. My only regret is we couldn't stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, free self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Car & Driver. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" - Cape Cod Life Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod