We have stayed at the L&L for 5 years, each year for our wedding anniversary. Just like the website says, it is our Happy Place!! This is the most comfortable and welcoming place we have stayed, anywhere. Tom and Ali are always so welcoming and friendly (even when we are caught reading NJ Monthly magazine by the pool) and have given us countless great tips and ideas over the years. Tom's driving tours give us opportunity to explore a new town each time we visit, and Ali's muffins... well some things are so good, words can't describe them. The L&L has easy access to the highway, so we have explored various areas of the Cape and are never more then a 50 minute drive from anywhere. There are always good books and beach gear to borrow, as well as on-site yoga and massage...plus a hot tub, pool, hummingbirds, friendly canines, comfy beds, fireplaces on cool nights, peace, and quiet... what more can you ask for?? Last year, I was 8 months pregnant during our visit and still felt so relaxed and at ease while visiting. We really do feel like this is our home away from home and look forward to visiting each summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, free self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Car & Driver. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" - Cape Cod Life Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod