We spent the first night of our honeymoon here. Our dog, Mia, came along too. After battling Friday rush hour traffic through Boston following the wedding and reception we just wanted to usrelax. We pulled in and Tom reccomended the best local pizza. He guided us to our awesome room, The Innkeeper's Pride. It was so private w our own deck to the backyard. It had a kitchenette, walk-in closet, jacuzzi tub, shower, and vanity. The bedroom suite was so comfortable. Everywhere you look there is something to see. Nice touches everywhere. Beautiful gardenscapes.The next morning we woke refreshed and enjoyed the lovely continental breakfast spread.before continuing on our Cape Cod honeymoon. We will return as this inn has a special place in our memories and terrific hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel. "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" ~ Cape Cod Life Magazine. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod