Returning to the Ashley Manor is always a true delight and we are no more counting our visits by now.
We returned early July, unfortunately just for a single night due to a rescheduled plan at last minute, and stayed in the very spacious and historic Queen Charlotte's suite located on the first floor.
We were delighted again with a great breakfast prepared by Vince under the big blue parasols and starting your days here is just perfect.
Pat and Vince are wonderful hosts and their lovely historical B&B is so charming, you truly feel that you are going to see the best part of your family.
If you want to discover the Cape from a great location, this is the spot you should not miss at all.
Nb: even, Mr Yarmouth wants to return every year !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod