“A wonderful cafe with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: American
“A wonderful cafe with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stopped here with two friends while cycling the C&O canal in July. The owner was friendly and helpful, and the food was excellent. I ordered the BLT with spinach instead of lettuce. The owner owns the ice cream shop across the street. And, though it wasn't open yet that day, she sent an employee across the street to open the ice cream shop, prepare us milkshakes and bring them back to the cafe! That is great customer service! Overall a wonderful experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Austin
“Best food stop of our bicycle trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We loved this place! The food was great, filling, and healthy. The owners made us feel right at home. The menu choices were excellent. AND we took some food with us that was packaged to go. If you are bicycling, don't miss out on this place. The chocolate chip cookies that we took with us were the best ever and revived us on the trail. Don't make the mistake we did of buying only one package. The pie was also awesome. (We bought these After eating all the healthy stuff:). I wish I could take this restaurant home with me!

Conyers, Georgia, United States
“Biker joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Bicyclist joint that is. GOOOD place for bikers on the C&O to stop for lunch. Sloppy joe was good and I liked the 'veggies in a bag' option for sandwiches. Bike racks outside and bike-friendly establishment all-in-all! I recommend it!

Visited July 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Some of the best customer service I've ever received!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

A friend and I stopped here while biking the C&O and we loved it! We had a lunch of iced coffee, sandwiches, and rice and beans. We also got muffins for breakfast the next morning and they definitely made the start of my day better. Everyone in the restaurant was very friendly and happy to help in any way. While we were hanging out in the restaurant they even got me a charger for my phone when I remarked it was dying, but didn't want to dig mine out of the bottom of my panniers.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, FL
“Bicycle Friendly and Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were riding the C&O Canal and were pretty muddy--offered to sit outside but they insisted we come in ("we've seen worse!"). Had great sandwiches (the tuna fish was excellent), very friendly service, and cute interior. A perfect lunch to renourish our tired bodies.

• Visited June 2014