“Never again” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Cincinnati
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had never been to a Bertucci's before but it was near our hotel. When we arrived, there were just a few cars in the parking lot which made us a little leery. So we decided to look at a menu before agreeing to being seated by the hostess. Well, the menu looked good so we were seated.

I ordered the Chicken Domani. The chicken was breaded and submerged in what was called a white wine sauce. The sauce was a greyish color and the breading was then soggy from the tasteless sauce. The penne pasta with it was undercooked - not al dente - it was undercooked. My wife's 4 cheese ravioli were tasteless and the dough was way too thick. I guess I should have known better than to eat Italian at a chain but we have always had good meals at Olive Garden and Macaroni Grille. Later in the week, some friends told us that although Bertucci's can have good pizza, they are known for poor quality entrees regardless of the location.

Visited May 2012

Baltimore, Maryland
“Solid Choice!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

For a chain, I am always delighted at just how fresh the food is. The mostly young service staff is always personable and efficient. the Bread rolls are Divine.

Baltimore Maryland
“A nice change up from Olive Garden or Carrabbas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I do enjoy going to the Olive Garden and even more so Carrabbas bar and grill, but I go to Bertucci's for a nice little change up in my italian dinning. Usually start with the roasted tamato sauce with goat cheese, sooo good! For a main dish I will usually get a special or maybe one of their good brick oven pizzas. Have to say that the service is usually pretty good at this location as well.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Levittown, NY
“Good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Had dinner here last night, food was great, service was great and the prices were reasonable.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent for pizza. The...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2009

Excellent for pizza. The house wine is a great choice..

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bertucci's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.