“Spacious suite” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
VA
“Spacious suite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The two bed suite with sofa was plenty large for our family of 6. It was very clean. The pool was not large, but clean. Our only complaint was the breakfast did not have a lot of choices, but it was certainly adequate. Would recommend this for families, especially one with a pet (although the pet fee was much too high.)

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Columbus, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

New, clean and comfortable hotel with a small kitchen in each room. Free Breakfast was disappointing with only cereals and breads available. Other Hilton brand hotel breakfasts are better. Good overall value for a new hotel.

Hedgesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a new hotel. Stay was great. Highly recommend. Pool was nice. Lifeguard on duty. Breakfast was great. Rooms were nice size. I am out of comments, but I need to fulfill the 200 minimum characters requirement. If you won't stay there based on my 75 character review, then what would 125 more characters accomplish? So here you go.

ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was beautiful, spacious. and spotless, reminded me of something you would find in a Manhattan hotel, only larger. The Internet and breakfast were included with the stay which normally comes with a charge at other Hilton Properties. I didn't use the fitness center/pool/or laundry area but those too were beautiful and well kept. The only complaint I could give is that the ice cream I bought at the pantry had freezer burn on it and had to be thrown away, but other then that I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the area. There is also an outdoor and an indoor mall a few minutes away, and also a target just around the corner.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

3 Home2Suites – White Marsh, MD. This is a new concept by Hilton for longer stays. The design is IKEAish, and functional. The kitchen, complete with dishwasher, fridge, and microwave is great, and they have hotplates and pans for the truly ambitious. Bed was comfortable, but the room was loud with traffic noise and thin walls.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Williamsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

First time staying at this chain and I'm a Diamond HHonors member. I REALLY like this brand. The room was very spacious and very clean. The hotel definitely has a European look and feel to it, but the king sized bed speaks 100% American! I will definitely stay at a Home2 again when traveling for work or pleasure.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband made reservations with our Hilton Honors points however the night staff refused to let me check-in since he was not physically at the hotel at the time. I could verify that our name and addressed matched as well as give a confirmation number but I still could not check in. My husband called Hilton Honors and they updated the system but the night staff said it was not done. I was asked if I wanted to cancel the reservation and I was told that I could be an impostor trying to get into someone's room... Not likely... It was 10PM and I had two small children with me. Both my husband and I had to call Hilton Honors and Hilton Honors staff had to call the hotel and tell the desk clerk to check me in. It was a very bizarre experience to say the least. I used to travel routinely for business and have never been treated like this before at any hotel that I have used. That being said the actual accommodations are fabulous, clean and well thought out. I hope that there will be other such hotels built in other locations I frequent, just hope to never run into this particular night clerk again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!