“Very clean and had plenty of amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
White Marsh Mall Package
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Riverton, Utah
“Very clean and had plenty of amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Quiet place. Food was okay but the night food was non-existent. They changed their schedule from what was published and offered very little. The food offered was not what they claimed. The pool was closed, the middle of May. It must not be open very long in the year. The breakfast seemed pre-fab and the waffle iron did not work.

We got in late and were assigned the handicapped room. It was 80 degrees when we entered. We tried to cool the room but nothing worked. It was miserable the first night and I only got two hours sleep after they re-assigned us to another room. Next time, I will not accept a room that is hot when I walk in.

Shuttle picked us up very early in the morning and took us to a restaurant the next evening. The driver that picked us up weaved all over the road and almost missed the turn into the hotel.

This place was clean and plain.

Room Tip: Only accept a room that want. Get it changed if it is not up to your needs.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Leslie A, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, 4 days ago
It’s a pleasure to know that your time here at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh was truly enjoyable. We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and all the other TA Members. Our management team has taken immediate action with the matters you have brought to our concern. Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope that you give us the opportunity to host you once again in the near future .Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was excellent. Every staff member that I talked with was friendly and helpful. Especially Sierra and Jessica. These two ladies went above and beyond to ensure that my wife was pampered beyond expectations.

I was there for two weeks and didn't encounter a single issue. Great location. Great staff.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Jim C,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I will be sure to share your great comments with Sierra and Jessica. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited here for one night this week as part of a work group for a one day seminar. This seemed to be much busier than many Residence Inns, but there were 2 agents at check in that got us to our rooms quickly. This is definitely a family friendly and business friendly hotel.

I was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite! As always, I enjoyed the extra space a Residence Inn provides. The surrounding area had convenient shopping, restaurants, and shops. We were only about 20 minutes away from Joppa, where our seminar was held.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
BWIMSManagement, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear ATraveller063,

It’s a pleasure to know that your time here at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh was truly enjoyable. We want to thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us and all the other TA Members. It leaves the biggest smile on our face to know that your stay was pleasant . Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

Front desk staff tried, but didn't seem familiar with the area and didn't have staff on duty. Our room had not been used in a while. There was no do not disturb sign,recipts from weeks ago and most disturbing was the smoke detector on the counter, and no one who could put a battery in or replace it. There were only two luggage carts, neither of which could be found, leaving us to carry our luggage down three flights. With still a half hour to go on the breakfast, nearly everything was out.. All this after a night on a very lumpy mattress. Would definitely go to another hotel in this area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
BWIMSManagement, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, April 8, 2015
Dear Vacationer60745,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a stay experience exceeding their expectations and I wanted to personally apologize for the issues you experienced. I will be meeting with both our Housekeeping and maintenance team to address your concerns and identify any potential issues with the room cleanliness as described. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share some feedback as it can only help us improve. If there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, my contact information is listed below. Thanks again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area in the near future

Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh Management
(410) 933 9554 ext. 4906
sixsticks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

Our room was outstanding for a hotel like this (road traveling, business, etc). I would give 5 stars for the room as it appeared to have recently been renovated BUT....
We were placed in an area where construction was going on, not even carpeting in the hallways! They had no valet service which really wasn't expected and only had 2 valet carts. BOTH valet carts had flat tires and we had a lot of luggage! Didn't want to keep luggage in our car and not 1 front desk person, when we arrived and left could've given a damn! In fact, they all apparently found this quite comical as they ALL were laughing at our attempts to get our luggage to and from our room! SOOOO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!
For this reason, the 2 stars we gave is being generous!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
BWIMSManagement, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, April 1, 2015
The Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh appreciates your feedback, we are very concerned to hear about your inconveniences you experienced with us. We value our customer’s feedback as it tells us what we are doing wrong and what we are doing right and where we can improve. Our management team has taken immediate action with the matters you have brought to our concern. Once again thank you for your feedback and we hope that you give us the opportunity to host you once again in the near future to demonstrate all the constant improvements The Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh has to offer.

If there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, my contact information is listed below Thank you so much for your feedback as we can only learn and grow from it.

(410) 933 9554
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

When we first arrived to the hotel it was beautiful walking in the doors. The hostess in the front she was very nice and so was the guy who helped me. They told me where my room was that I had a complimentary free breakfast in the morning out of the amenities inside the hotel. When I had got to the room I didn't expect it to be so nice the towels was soft and so was the wash clothes the was a squeaky clean. I like the fact that the Romans had a dishwasher refrigerator and a stove plus all the silverware. In the morning at seven o'clock breakfast was served a lot of the breakfast. The wake up call was on time at 10 o'clock and it was time to check out Associates of front once again was polite and was asked was our okay I will go there again

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
BWIMSManagement, Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, February 17, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. We take a lot of pride in providing the best service, cleanest rooms, and providing an experience rather than just a night’s stay! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2015

Overall a good 4 night stay at this hotel. As a Gold member got a 2 bedroom suite upgrade. The room was nice but did show some ware. Wallpaper coming all the wall and some writing on the wall. There was a nice full size kitchen, and fireplace. The breakfast was good and basic but did the job. The staff at the front desk was always happy.

I did have issues with the housekeeping service, just some dumb careless things, like giving two conditioners and no shampoo. At check in the roll of toilet paper was almost done yet they put a sticker on it. There was not a backup roll in the bathroom. It was nice they did have coffee in the room, I used it day one and it was never replace. Little things like this just added up. You would think the housekeeping would be a bit better.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, January 29, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. It is always our goal to provide our guests with a stay experience exceeding their expectations and I wanted to personally apologize for the issues you experienced. I will be meeting with our both our Housekeeping and Maintenance teams to address your concerns and identify any potential issues with the wallpaper and the lack of restocking items that you described. We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share some feedback as it can only help us improve. If there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, my contact information is listed below. Thanks again and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area in the near future!

leslie.atkinson@marriott.com

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh? Share your experiences!