“Nice hotel. Good for long term stays.” 4 of 5 stars

White Marsh Mall Package
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice hotel. Good for long term stays.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights and had a good experience. The hotel was just finishing renovations, but we weren't inconvenienced by it at all. Looks great by the way!!

I loved having the full kitchen and the furnishings were clean and updated.

The hot breakfast in the morning was awesome but be prepared for crowds, especially on the weekend. Parking was also a challenge on Saturday night.... I'm guessing the hotel was at capacity.

Staff was friendly and accommodating and house keeping did a good job keeping the room clean. My only complaint would be asking housekeeping for anything was a task as anyone I spoke with didn't understand or speak English.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your review! I'm so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your overall stay with us! I do apologize that you were unable to communicate your needs with our housekeeping team due to the language barrier. I will certainly communicate your concerns with the rest of my team to see if we can find a suitable solution. Thank you, again, and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Spring Lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We recently spent the night at the Residence Inn in White Marsh, MD, while visiting my son and his family in a nearby town. We were pleasantly surprised at the very nice accomodations. The service at the front desk was pleasant and efficient. The breakfast the next morning was a very nice array of hot foods, in addition to the cold cereal, fruit, juice, etc. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. We take a lot of pride in providing the best service, cleanest rooms, and providing an experience rather than just a night’s stay! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

When we booked our room on marriott.com, we were advised that the hotel was under construction, so we expected it to be less than perfect. The room smelled of cigarette smoke, and the bed was not very comfortable, but it was adequate for our one night stay.

The front desk employee who checked us in was very nice and helpful, and the breakfast in the morning was good. The lobby was clean and inviting.

The location was perfect for our road trip down I-95.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
I apologize that your room smelled of smoke and I can certainly understand how irritating that would be, especially when checking into a hotel that is supposed to be 100% smoke free. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff to use as a training opportunty so that this doesn't happen again in the future. I was happy to hear that the renovation process did not inconvenience you at all. We are so proud of our new lobby and we hope that you choose our hotel again in the future when traveling down I-95!
Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel and were very disappointed. The first room we were assigned was on a floor that was under construction. It was an obstacle course to get to the room. I had to move a box to get in the door. Once inside, my husband and I smelled something bad. There was old food in the sink. We turned on the disposal and it shot out everywhere.

The next room that we were sent to had to be aired out prior to our arrival. Once we were allowed in, all the windows were laying on the floor. The maid came and helped us install them. We decided to relax in the hot tub. Well, guess what, we started to get ready by taking our shoes off. Now I know why the room needed to be aired out. The carpet was WET!!!
After we complained a third time, we were given another different room. This one was ok but only a one bedroom, not two that we had requested. Now my son needed to sleep on the couch instead of in a bed.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I would like to apologize for the experience you had while visiting our hotel. If you wouldn't mind,can you please contact me personally so that I can address your concerns. I can be reached at the hotel at 410-933-9554. Thank you!
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Just finishing up a week long stay here. Would definitely stay here again.

Check-in was easy. Friendly staff. Room was perfect. Very clean and I was even upgraded to a room with a fireplace that I used! Beautiful outdoor space, the most used out of any RI I've ever stayed at. Loved the fire pit! Good laundry area, it was even free. Location couldn't be better. Close to I-95 and the mall with tons of dining is across the street. So a good experience all around.

Where they really get a pat on the back it for the renovation they are undergoing. I work in construction so I know how difficult it can be to do an open remodel. They are handling it flawlessly. It was never noisy, never dusty and the workers were conscious of the guests. So think about how well they handle that chaos and you will appreciate how well they handle the day to day operations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so pleased to hear about your positive experience during your week long stay with us. The renovation is just about wrapped up now and I was delighted to hear that it did not negatively impact your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff and we hope to see you next time you are in the White Marsh area!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My check-in was very smooth and quick. They gave me the floor I asked for with no problem.The room was very clean, large and comfortable. Full kitchen with fridge, microwave and stove. Safe area with many stores and restaurants nearby. Even gave me a late check-out with no problems. Great stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your requests! We look forward to hosting your next stay in the White Marsh area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located of I-95 and is a great bargain compared to staying on the inner harbor. The hallways and common areas are undergoing a touch up, but nothing that would disturb your stay. The rooms are very nice and spacious. As with any Residence Inn, there was a full kitchen and a living area. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful. I ran into a few problems with my stay, mostly the mattress quality was not up to my standards, and the staff was really good about handling the issue. The general manager, Leslie, was very professional and courteous about trying to make the situation right. If the mattress quality were brought up to the quality of this hotel's staff, I would love to make another stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feeback with us! I am glad you were still able to enjoy yourself despite our current renovations. Our staff is truely a very special team and I will certainly share your positve review with them. We look forward to hosting your next trip to the Baltimore/White Marsh area.

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh? Share your experiences!