“The best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Baltimore, Maryland
“The best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Hello I always stay there when I come home which is about once a month. The front door desk ( mainly Dorian and especially Sam) are great. I had a special request this past weekend And they were more than accommodating along with both ladies in kitchen. I will be back June. Oh almost forgot cara and Kiersten. Whole front desk are like friends . Wish you had pet friendly that's about it. 5****

• Stayed May 2013
ReneeTaylor, Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for leaving us a spectacular review, we'd also like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your time in Baltimore. We're very happy to hear that you always enjoy your time while at our hotel.

We always love reading reviews from repeat guests who we also consider our friends too! We will share your kind words with the team!

We'd like to thank you for sharing with us and the Trip Advisor community on your stay. It truly means a lot to us when guests take the time out of their day to leave us an amazing review. We hope you realize how much we appreciate this, and know that this kind gesture does not go unnoticed.

We look forward to seeing you in June and we hope that you have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

With heartfelt thanks,

Cara N. DiPietro
Assistant General Manager
410-931-2200

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
gilford, nh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel was wonderful, great front desk help, the rooms were very clean, spacious, and comfortable. TGIF Fridays was in walking distance, Great shopping malls next door. I would defintely stay at this hotel again

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the elevator and vending machines.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn and it’s great to hear that you were pleased with our services and hospitality. It's awesome that you were able to relax a bit and enjoy the local shops and restaurants in our area...that's always a plus while on vacation!

We’re glad you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back when your travels return you to the Baltimore area.

Warmest regards,

NE NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed here two nights, and was looking forward to it based on the reviews I read. The room was ok, and the location was fine. However, be aware that the breakfast offerings change each morning. ALSO be aware that if you ask the breakfast girl if there is any bacon available on a non-bacon day that you will get your head chopped off for doing so. Look, I work in Manhattan and am quite familiar with "attitude" but this girl's attitude was way off the charts, especially so when I just asked a simple question. My travels will be taking me to Baltimore very frequently over the next three months, and I was hoping that the Hampton Inn would be my home base during this time, but I will be looking to stay elsewhere...travel is hard enough without dealing with a bad employee attitude first thing in the morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn.

We take a tremendous amount of pride in our hotel facility and the customer service we extend and if we fall short of your expectations, we want and need to know. I guess I was a bit surprised with your comments regarding the friendliness of my Breakfast Staff, as this is not a typical perception reported about any of my hotel staff members. When a guest voices their concerns, I take it very seriously and make every effort to resolve those issues in a quick, efficient and professional manner. Your patronage and respect is very important to us and our goal is that all of our guests are satisfied with their entire hotel experience. And this certainly includes you and your questions regarding our breakfast varieties. As with all Hamptons we to maintain a daily routine of food rotation so that guests such as you, who are staying multiple nights aren’t eating the same meal every day.

Please rest assured that your comments will be discussed with the staff members mentioned and the appropriate reprimand and/or resolution will be processed. Again, I thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and our desire is that you will give us another opportunity to host your next visit to Baltimore. If I can be of further assistance to you, please feel free to contact me via e-mail @ Renee.Taylor@hilton.com or by phone 410-931-2200 ext. 4905.

North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We needed a place to spend the night while driving up the coast. The Hampton Inn was perfect. The room was clean,comfortable (loved the bedding), and the staff was great. The location is good (easy access off of I-95) plus it is close to many restaurants (the staff is happy to make recommendations). The free hot breakfast was fast and good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our Hampton Inn and I’m glad that you enjoyed your visit with us.

Whether staying with us on an unplanned stopover from the highway, for a weekend get-away or for that business trip of several days, our goal is to make sure our guests have a great experience.

Please know that your feedback is truly appreciated and would look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards,

king of prussia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hampton offers an excellent stay. I especially liked the outdoor fireplace for having a cigar, working on laptop, etc. The bed was comfortable and everything just seemed to be where I needed it. I will add Hampton to my list of go-to hotels.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ReneeTaylor, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor and we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It’s a great feeling to know that we have met your expectations in a hotel a facility and truly appreciate your comments.

It was certainly our pleasure to host your visit and we look forward to seeing you again!

With heartfelt thanks,

rochester Hills, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was an extremely nice Hampton Inn. I stay consistently at Hampon Inn's for work related trips. This hotel was clean with excellent facilities (breakfast room, fitness center, business center in the lobby). I would definately recommend for business (or personal) travel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We’re glad you chose to stay with us during your recent business trip and look forward to welcoming you back when your travels return you to Baltimore.

Warmest regards,

Providence, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stay in Hampton Inns & Suites when travelling because I know the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are always clean & the breakfast is usually very acceptable. The employees always go that extra mile to assist you with recommendations or directions.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with the Trip Advisor community after your recent stay at our Hampton Inn and I’m glad that your stay was pleasant.

Please know that all comments and feedback are welcomed and truly appreciated. Providing the best possible service and facility is certainly a priority for us and it’s great when guests let us know that we have accomplished that goal.

It was a pleasure hosting your visit and should your travels bring you back to the Baltimore/White Marsh area, we hope you will choose us again!

Best Regards,

Renee Taylor

Been to Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!