We stayed here recently while we visited family in the Baltimore area. Overall, it was a nice place, although the price seemed a little higher than I've paid in the past for a similar hotel experience in the Baltimore area.
The room was comfortable and a nice size. The bed and pillows were quite comfortable. The tv was huge. There were plenty of outlets on the desk so that we could charge all of our electronics quite happily. We paid extra for a fridge and microwave, which were a nice amenity- although, there was only one outlet nearby. Had we wanted to use the microwave, we would have had to unplug the fridge. Seems inefficient. The free wifi was wonderful and fast! The room was a little dated- the chair looked like it could use some reupholstering, but the room was very clean and quite satisfactory.
The included breakfast was surprisingly good! They had lots of options, including bagels, toast, hard-boiled eggs, make-your-own waffles, yogurt, muffins, fresh fruit, and oatmeal. There were also an assortment of spreads, including peanut butter, butter, and jelly. Drinks included coffee, hot water for tea, hot chocolate, orange and apple juice, and milk. By the way, the coffee and hot water is available all day.
The hotel was located right off the highway and across from a strip mall. Be careful that you don't drive by the entrance to the hotel- it's easy to do!
Front Desk/Breakfast Staff:
To a person, the front desk staff were incredibly polite, friendly, and helpful. That's always appreciated. The woman who was 'in-charge' of the breakfast area was also friendly and helpful. We had a question about the type of coffee served and she immediately went into the storeroom and pulled out the packaging for us. Overall, I really appreciated the friendly staff.
The only odd occurrence was a random fire alarm that went off for about two minutes at about 10:00pm one night. We weren't sure if we should evacuate, but the alarm went off before we could make it out of the room. When we called down to the front desk for some information, there was no answer. It only happened once, but it was odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located to I-695 and I-95, less than seven miles from John Hopkins Medical Center, and near several major companies, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North is an ideal location for guests in search of superior comfort and quality.White Marsh Business Park and The Avenue, featuring a Lowe?s Movie Theater, are only 3 miles from the hotel. Offices for Lockheed Martin, Automated Rolls, Animal Dental, Johnson & Towers, and Middle River Aviation are nearby. This Baltimore hotel is located just 30-minutes from BWI Airport.For fun, take a short 12-mile drive to the Baltimore Aquarium at Baltimore Inner Harbor; watch the Orioles at historic Camden Yards, or the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. The Baltimore Convention Center is less than ten miles away.Enjoy free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, and more in each spacious guest room. An upgraded satellite TV package that includes NFL Sunday Ticket is also available for a nominal fee. Wake up to our Free Bright Side Breakfast in the hotel lobby each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, LaQuinta and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North / White Marsh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North Hotel Baltimore
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore North
- La Quinta Baltimore
- Baltimore La Quinta