Stayed here recently for a wedding and this hotel had some ups and downs. The good; service and staff were all very friendly and enjoyable. Rooms were spacious. The bad; the heating was out of control in the elevators and hallways. It was brutally hot in the hallways, 80+ and the outside temperature was in the mid 70s. Not sure the heat needed to be cranked that much, but as a result, we needed to run the AC in the room the whole weekend. It worked great, but sounds like a jet engine taking off when it kicks on. Beds on the whole were 'ok', but Hilton beds don't matchup against Marriott beds.
Breakfast buffet cost $10.95 per person, but is great for the price. Fresh pancakes, waffles, omelets, and scrambled eggs made to order, along with a variety of other hot and cold items.
I would stay here again, because it was a decent rate, however I would look around and check other properties first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When tomorrow’s a big day, stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh tonight. Award-winning service, exceptional value, uncompromised amenities all come together at a location close to Baltimore, Towson, and Aberdeen. Meeting facilities are also available. You’ll be sure to find everything – right where you need it at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore White Marsh Hotel Baltimore
- Baltimore Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Baltimore