“Dump!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Westminster
Ogdensburg, New York
“Dump!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

You are better off sleeping in your car! The rooms are nasty and the beds are the size of a childs bed. Lots of rift raff staying there,people knocking on your door for a cig and change.The room have not been updated,

• Stayed January 2014
Travis B, Owner at Boston Inn, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I am sorry that your stay was unpleasant. We have never had any problems with "riff raff" on our property. There is always someone at our front desk 24 hours a day and if a guest ever has a problem they can call to the office and we will take care of it. As far as our bedding goes, our smallest beds that we offer our are double extra long mattress'. We have recently renovated several of our rooms and have upgraded 10 rooms to king size sleep number beds.

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Orangeburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We've stayed at the Boston Inn several times. The rooms are recently remodeled, with micro-fridge, large screen TV, etc in each room. The beds are quite comfortable.

Our most recent stay was over the Christmas holiday, while we visited family. It is conveniently located for easy access to Baltimore, and nearby are many restaurants and shopping malls.

It was very cold during our stay, but the heating system in the room was amazing! It was evenly warm throughout.

The staff are all very pleasant, and the rooms are always spotless.

This is a family-run, vintage style motel, with spacious well maintained lawn, swimming pool, and large rooms.

We will most definitely be staying here again when visiting the area!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Whenever I am in town this is where I stay!! The Boston Inn is a part of Westminster history. This a family owned hotel that has been serving the community and it's many travelers for almost 50 years. Customer service is there number one priority!! Very friendly and out going staff always willing to help!! Very clean and comfortable rooms. The price is unbeatable. Perfect location close to read tyrants an local attractions. I have been staying at the Boston Inn for many years now and I plan on continuing to do so for many years to come. I highly recommend this pet friendly, cozy and comfortable hotel to anyone passing through the Westminster area!! Hope your stay is as enjoyable as ours have been!!

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

First off, I choose this hotel because of the price since I'm not visiting a spot for it's hotel. Has a microwave, tv, work desk, table, two bed stands, and uniquely a dell computer. (bolted down)
You basically park right in front of the door, walk in and watch tv/go to sleep. Good for a stable hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have stayed at Boson Inn a couple times. The nice looking rooms are clean. Had refrigerator, hairdryer, iron, internet, flat screen TV with HBO. Motel desk help are helpful and nice to you. We will be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Woodbridge, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was going to give them three stars because for what they are it seemed like a nice place. It's a budget hotel - old style motel where you park right outside the door. The room was an OK size and was clean. Queen size bed was fairly comfortable. There was no clock, but I'm used to that in a budget place. However when I went to get ice for my drink and discovered that they charge for ice my rating dropped dramatically.
They are very pet friendly, and the front office staff was very nice and friendly. However she and another employee were standing right in front of the door to the office smoking when I pulled up, so had no choice but to walk through the lingering smoke to get into the office.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Travis B, Owner at Boston Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Unfortunatly we have an older ice machine that does take a quarter for ice but it has been disabled for several years and the ice is free. The quarter slot is still on the machine and does make it appear that it costs for ice but it has been disabled and should have had a sign on it stating ice was free but it could have fell off or been removed by someone and we were not aware. We would hate to loose a customer over .25 cents and hope you will stay with us again.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

For the most part, the room was cleaner than I thought it would be. But the room smelt musty, it was dingy and very outdated. The computer didn't work, & the computer wouldn't play DVDs... I realized that after I had just bought 2 red boxes so that was a bummer. I didn't feel safe. There were a lot of sketchy people who also stayed and they would stay outside until like 1 in the morning on their phones, being disrespectful and if you came out of your room they would stare at you. Walls were very thin. Heard a couple having very loud sex next door. Staff gave me a weird vibe, since I'm so young, they kind of treated me like I was some kind of deviant. But long story short, staying there a night or two wouldn't hurt anybody, good price, but I would have much rathered stayed at another near by hotel.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Boston Inn? Share your experiences!