“Fantastic Service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Westminster, Maryland
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Although this is a chain restaurant, we always have fantastic service at this Texas Roadhouse. We love the way the servers chat with us and our teenage kids. Especially important is that they ask us to cut into our steaks as soon as we get them to be sure they're cooked properly. The food is always top quality.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bucks County, Penna.
“Good food, reasonable priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We liked the food and the ambiance (shelled peanuts available for snacking). A fun place for families, and kids. Very noisy, however. Service was friendly and helpful. Very crowded, we had to wait about 40 minutes at 7PM on a Saturday evening.

Visited October 2013
Soddy Daisy
“Good place in Westminster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

we've eaten here twice while making college visits to McDaniel college. Food and service both have been very good each time. I'm sure we will go back here again sometime when visiting.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
baltimore
“Great Steak and Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our visit was on a Sat night and the wait was about an hour, the peanuts were there for all to enjoy. Before we were seated, I selected the exact rib eye I wanted, it was beautiful to say the least. The steak and BBQ ribs were perfect, the ff were the only disappointment, they were fried in grease that tasted old, making them flavored with the grease and chewy. The server offered to replace them, but said it would be more of the same, I opted for a baked potato which was brought out promptly. The fresh veges were broccoli and carrots, they could be described as al dente. The server was great without hovering or neglecting us. Refills were there as soon as the glass was empty, and without having to ask. That was impressive with how busy they were. All in all, an excellent meal with great service, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“BEST steak in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I am not a big fan of red meat but, hands down they make me a great well done sirloin steak that I eat all gone!! My husband loves their steaks!! The sirloin is just top notch!! The dinner rolls are melt in your mouth yummy!! NO complaints about the food at all!! I once ordered a burger (very well done!) and it came out quite pink. The manager was right on it, he apologized and if I remember correctly deducted it from bill, I told him not to because they recooked it to my liking but, he insisted!! The only bad thing about the place is its kind of noisy and especially noisy when the staff helps celebrate a patrons birthday. We go there probably too much!! LOL!!

• Visited May 2013