“Good prices and great location ” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
“Good prices and great location ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The front desk staff was wonderful. My room was very nice. Flat screen tv, the bathroom was newly renovated and the location was great. Right across the street from the mall and great places to eat near by. I've been to other super 8's and had pretty much a great experience I'm glad it's on the Wyndham list; I get points when I stay; which is great because I travel very often.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Waldorf, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel nice people good room service i been staying here a while i haven't had any problems I can be short on money they let me slide as long as I be sure to pay it when I get it best hotel I been to and free WiFi

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Rio Rancho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The management has no idea how to run a hotel. The first room they provided was absolutely the worst hotel room I've ever seen! About the only thing right about the room was the bed was made. But I didn't want to sleep in it. The room was barely cleaned! I went to the front desk and said, "No, I need another room." The second room had a jacuzzi tub in it. The clerk said, I'll give you the room at no additional cost. That room was a dump too! The tub took up most of the room! The hotel caters to the homeless. Stay away from this place, its a dump! Super 8 needs to throw the management out. This hotel is going to really drag the name of Super 8 into the sewer!

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend ANY room to anybody at this place!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Atlantic City, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

The Super 8 located on Crain Highway was one of the worst places I've stayed. I only chose this location because it wasn't too far from where I live and was one of the places I could choose that I could use my 10,000 Wyndham rewards. But, I will never stay here and PAY! The hotel is old with dilapidated walls and the beds and bedding was old!!! This hotel could use a major upgrade or close altogether!!!!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

The Day Manger was unprofessional, I request to move to another room, I was not impress with the way he handle it I had to wait ask the night manager to move us which he did.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Waldorf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waldorf

Address: 3550 Crain Highway, I-95 Exit 7A, Waldorf, MD 20603
Location: United States > Maryland > Waldorf
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waldorf 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Waldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Waldorf Hotel Waldorf
Super Eight Waldorf
Waldorf Super Eight
Waldorf Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Waldorf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.