“If you can spend a little more money go someplace else.” 2 of 5 stars

Super 8 Waldorf
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3550 Crain Highway, I-95 Exit 7A, Waldorf, MD 20603   |
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
clifton
“If you can spend a little more money go someplace else.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We arrived at the place a little over 4 PM. The receptionist was busy and but knew that was there waiting. She did not even poke her head up to day that she will be "right there" She was not happy to be there at all. While checking me in, she answered the phone and had a verbal argument on the phone.
The lobby had a very strong cigarette smoke smell. I started coughing the moment I walked in.
The room assigned to us was initially114. It also had a very strong cigarette smoke smell even though I requested a non smoking room.
I checked the bed covers and there I found fresh stains on the bed.
I called the front desk and requested a new room. The lady did not even apologize for the state that the room was in but continued to sound unhappy and irritated.
The next room given to us was 109. Better in a sense that it did not smell as bad as the first room. But the sheets were so suspicious so I bought new bedsheets at the nearby mall across the street.
It also had linoleum floors so it helped tone down the smell I think.
It also had a new flat screen tv.
Over all I have it a poor review because of the service and condition of the rooms.
I booked my reservation through delta miles and paid$80 plus tax.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

At check-in the front desk person was rude and could not express her lack of interest in assisting me any more than she did. Her attitude was discourteous and rude. She needs customer service training if she is assigned as the front desk personnel responsible for receiving customers. As a result of her lackluster reception - I immediately changed hotels and willing paid the change fee.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Waldorf hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I was totally shocked and horrified at the condition of this super 8.. I was with my 13 yr old son and he would not touch anything.. The sheets were burnt and the microwave was filthy with 10 yr old fingerprints on it.. The cable and internet was out.. I took my son and left and lost my money but i did not care.. I went to another hotel and immediately showered.. In all my years the worst hotel experience ever!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Super 8 Waldorf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waldorf

Address: 3550 Crain Highway, I-95 Exit 7A, Waldorf, MD 20603
Location: United States > Maryland > Waldorf
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waldorf 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Waldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Waldorf Hotel Waldorf
Super Eight Waldorf
Waldorf Super Eight
Waldorf Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Waldorf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;