“Completly sucked” 1 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Waldorf to your Saves list
Super 8 Waldorf
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3550 Crain Highway, I-95 Exit 7A, Waldorf, MD 20603   |
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Jacksonville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I would not reccomend any traveller to stay at that location.

I was there during the cold months and the only heating source to me was a non comcwrcial floor heater. The electrical wires was extremely warm that I decided to unplug it not to cause a fire and worse possibly disable or end my life.

The sheets and pillow cases had an used odor to them so I slept in my traveling clothes.
Lastly I decided to wash my face only to notice that the wash clothes had yellow stains on it and smear of brown.

I stayed thee for a total of 4 hrs before checking out and sleeping in my rental car.

Sadly they charged me for that filthy stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

DCJim1
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

For one night it was fine. After reading some reviews here, I'd like to point a few things out. All places have a check out time of 11am unless you pre-arrange to stay later or paid for another day. If you don't, and only paid for one night....you have to be out. I know Waldorf very well.....there are some people who love to walk out of places without paying what they owe so merchants are on guard for this kind of stuff. I found my room to be neat and clean with everything in it in working order. The rate was low for the area. The front desk staff was fine. Some people want as much as they can get for paying almost nothing....business' can operate like that. Common sense says....you get what you pay for; you do here and that seems fair to me.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Mechanicsville, Maryland, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Needed inexpensive smoking room with GOOD wifi connection. Third floor room (no elevators, by the way) had a single connection with encryption code; when I asked at front desk, clerk told me access was not always good. He suggested bringing laptop down, connecting to main system on first floor, then returning to room. I lost this connection within 90 seconds in the room, and am now sitting down in the coffee area, where I'll expect to be most of the night, minus comfort, a convenient bathroom, privacy, and a smoke. May update later--don't know how well the room sleeps.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Waldorf? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waldorf

Address: 3550 Crain Highway, I-95 Exit 7A, Waldorf, MD 20603
Location: United States > Maryland > Waldorf
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waldorf 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Waldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Waldorf Hotel Waldorf
Super Eight Waldorf
Waldorf Super 8
Waldorf Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Waldorf, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.